Director Joseph Kahn states the Toxic music video was Britney’s idea

20 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Girl don’t sweat it the mods are laughing stocks. They lose more respect every day bc of their perpetual ineptitude. Power corrupts.

I answer everyone the same, mods or not.

If you come for me for no reason, don't expect me to s*ck your ****. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

I answer everyone the same, mods or not.

If you come for me for no reason, don't expect me to s*ck your ****. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

This is the second time in less than 24 hours that I've seen you make backhanded comments to/about mods.

Exhibit 1

Exhibit 2

Don't expect to come at mods with bitterness and not get it back. Me coming for you was not without reason.

If this is how you are with everyone or if it was playful, then I'm sorry for misinterpreting your tone and for coming at you unfairly.

52 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Girl don’t sweat it the mods are laughing stocks. They lose more respect every day bc of their perpetual ineptitude. Power corrupts.

Is that why 3/4 of the times that you've received warning points, they've been from Jordan (the owner of the site), not mods? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Yeah, we must be on a huge rampage of a power trip.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

This is the second time in less than 24 hours that I've seen you make backhanded comments to/about mods.

Exhibit 1

Exhibit 2

Don't expect to come at mods with bitterness and not get it back. Me coming for you was not without reason.

If this is how you are with everyone or if it was playful, then I'm sorry for misinterpreting your tone and for coming at you unfairly.

Is that why 3/4 of the times that you've received warning points, they've been from Jordan (the owner of the site), not mods? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Yeah, we must be on a huge rampage of a power trip.

Idgaf about warning points. They don’t do anything. I base my opinions on my interactions with mods, and they’re all negative. You guys don’t handle the responsibility well. Period.

19 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Idgaf about warning points. They don’t do anything. I base my opinions on my interactions with mods, and they’re all negative. You guys don’t handle the responsibility well. Period.

I'm sorry that that has been your experience.

I'll say that I do my best to promote positivity and friendliness here. However, some people love to come for mods and push the boundaries on the rules. People use the "power trip" claims to avoid consequences of breaking the rules. You just got done calling us a laughing stock and implying that the power is going to our heads.

Now, obviously you said that as a result of you feeling like you've had a bad experience with moderators thus far. But we have no good options for how to respond to disrespectful comments like these (not comments that are respectful yet address actual concerns regarding moderating).

If we give you points for being blatantly disrespectful (which I did feel you were being), then it only makes us look more like we are on a power trip. If I respond back to defend other moderators and myself, it'll be said that we're being negative and not handling the responsibility well (even though someone just got done talking about/to us negatively). If we say/do nothing, then we can't defend ourselves and it sets a precedent that disrespectful comments are acceptable.

How would you prefer this situation to be handled?

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Exhibit 1

Exhibit 2

Are you a lawyer or something ? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

It was both times playful. Actually all my comments are most of the time in a sarcastic, funny tone but for a reason some people take them seriously sometimes. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: English is not my first language so maybe it's because of that. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Are you a lawyer or something ? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

It was both times playful. Actually all my comments are most of the time in a sarcastic, funny tone but for a reason some people take them seriously sometimes. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: English is not my first language so maybe it's because of that. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I'm sorry for coming at you and causing drama for nothing then. I'm not used to people coming at mods in a playful way. :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: I'm genuinely sorry for any issues I caused.

15 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Jamie Lynn, is that you ? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

If you're not getting on well with 'all' the mods, maybe you're the issue? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I think Joseph left the food on the table, at this point Brian needs to sit and be humble, Toxic was meant to be huge, the label invested 1 Million not because of Brian’s attention ***** but because Britney did an excelent job.

also he created the choreo, I’ll give him that, but the concept credit claim doesn’t sit right with me, not after so long. And in the middle of New Year’s Eve like wth does that? 

It was wrong from all perspectives and now he Fandom will cancel his *** for it. 

Joseph hit the point, the concept is just a concept at the end, Britney delivered her best and rocked the hot mama red hair *****y girl. period 

I respect Brian’s work and career but tbh he messed up at the wrong moment, makes him look like the attention ***** he is.

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

At the 2016 BBMA's performance, at 4:05, I've always wondered what Ashton whispered to Mila...

Do you think he said "I was asked to be in the Toxic video, you know.."  ???

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

He was asking why wouldnt she rap her ww hit :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

9:14