Never seen a discussion thread about avatars that resemble Britney in The Sims. Some are amazing, some are... Fun :eyes_britney_laugh:

Feel free to post and discuss any Britney-sim found on the internet. I hope somebody's going to share a "Britney" they made. Wait for my version! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Here's some "Britneys" I found. 

2521e3105103832cca8bcc83aa0d9c07.jpg

2160361.jpg

tumblr_nkyqiciIzN1s3m5nko1_r1_1280.jpg

Aaaand this one...:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

SC4-143102_PT01.jpg?fit=1440,900&ssl=1

• Haha 6
24 minutes ago, HIM said:

I miss playing Sims :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Building houses, playing Big Brother, making them have *** 

:enigma_alien_blue: I used to pull all-nighters 

Same :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

I still play sometimes but somehow can't play as much as I used to when I was a kid :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Same :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

I still play sometimes but somehow can't play as much as I used to when I was a kid :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

1 hour ago, HIM said:

I miss playing Sims :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Building houses, playing Big Brother, making them have *** 

:enigma_alien_blue: I used to pull all-nighters 

does anyone else thinks Sims 2 was the best one? idk, it just has a different vibe from the other ones, i didn't really vibe with sims 3 and 4:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

wish they would make sims 5 a bit more similar to sims 2 :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 6
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

does anyone else thinks Sims 2 was the best one? idk, it just has a different vibe from the other ones, i didn't really vibe with sims 3 and 4:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

wish they would make sims 5 a bit more similar to sims 2 :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

It was and still kinda is. 

Thank Godney there's some cool addons on the internet like Clean UI that makes the game more modern, yet still very The Sims, just upgraded.

The Sims 3 was very good but had much issues... very rushed like Britney Jean. But so many amazing features though, create a style, open world... :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Meanwhile The Sims 4... I'm a longtime The Sims fan. And it feels like a huge step back. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:Although Create A Sim is amazing.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Nickey said:

It was and still kinda is. 

Thank Godney there's some cool addons on the internet like Clean UI that makes the game more modern, yet still very The Sims, just upgraded.

The Sims 3 was very good but had much issues... very rushed like Britney Jean. But so many amazing features though, create a style, open world... :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Meanwhile The Sims 4... I'm a longtime The Sims fan. And it feels like a huge step back. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:Although Create A Sim is amazing.

I didnt know about Clean UI, i will check that out. I haven't played since like 2016 but i want to reinstall, lot of interesting custom content on tumblr . Sims 2 + all addons + some custom content is amazing :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I didn't like sims 3 back then, i thought the sims looked weird and cartoonish idk, i also think it was annoying that you couldn't see the inside of the buildings when the sims went into them and stuff  :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

haven't tried sims 4 yet, but i saw that it had no pools or something?  :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

39 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Yes, where you can do build mode and BE the Sim?? Yaaass I miss that kinda game play, perfect for multiplayer as well. Online gaming and roller coaster tycoon changed all that **** :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

I didnt know about Clean UI, i will check that out. I haven't played since like 2016 but i want to reinstall, lot of interesting custom content on tumblr . Sims 2 + all addons + some custom content is amazing :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I didn't like sims 3 back then, i thought the sims looked weird and cartoonish idk, i also think it was annoying that you couldn't see the inside of the buildings when the sims went into them and stuff  :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

haven't tried sims 4 yet, but i saw that it had no pools or something?  :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Sims 4 has much better graphics than Sims 3. I also hated Sims 3's graphics. When Sims 4 base game was released it didn't included pools if im correct (assuming their plan was to add them in an extension pack),but they got so much critic they added it very soon after it release into the base game. So yeah, Sims 4 does have pools.

• Love 1

The Sims 2’s default female sim is basically Britney with a few tweaks like seperating the eyes, pulling the outer corners down and widening the nose etc. Even the body shape is kind of like 2001ney’s. And you have plenty of 2000’s clothes to choose to create your own Britney. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Yes, “create your own Britney” sounded a bit creepy :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1