Jump to content

The Simsney


Nickey

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Same :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

I still play sometimes but somehow can't play as much as I used to when I was a kid :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

 

1 hour ago, HIM said:

I miss playing Sims :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

 

Building houses, playing Big Brother, making them have *** 

 

:enigma_alien_blue: I used to pull all-nighters 

does anyone else thinks Sims 2 was the best one? idk, it just has a different vibe from the other ones, i didn't really vibe with sims 3 and 4:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

wish they would make sims 5 a bit more similar to sims 2 :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

  • Love 6
  • Like 2
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

 

does anyone else thinks Sims 2 was the best one? idk, it just has a different vibe from the other ones, i didn't really vibe with sims 3 and 4:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

wish they would make sims 5 a bit more similar to sims 2 :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

It was and still kinda is. 

Thank Godney there's some cool addons on the internet like Clean UI that makes the game more modern, yet still very The Sims, just upgraded.

The Sims 3 was very good but had much issues... very rushed like Britney Jean. But so many amazing features though, create a style, open world... :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Meanwhile The Sims 4... I'm a longtime The Sims fan. And it feels like a huge step back. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:Although Create A Sim is amazing.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Nickey said:

It was and still kinda is. 

Thank Godney there's some cool addons on the internet like Clean UI that makes the game more modern, yet still very The Sims, just upgraded.

The Sims 3 was very good but had much issues... very rushed like Britney Jean. But so many amazing features though, create a style, open world... :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Meanwhile The Sims 4... I'm a longtime The Sims fan. And it feels like a huge step back. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:Although Create A Sim is amazing.

I didnt know about Clean UI, i will check that out. I haven't played since like 2016 but i want to reinstall, lot of interesting custom content on tumblr . Sims 2 + all addons + some custom content is amazing :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I didn't like sims 3 back then, i thought the sims looked weird and cartoonish idk, i also think it was annoying that you couldn't see the inside of the buildings when the sims went into them and stuff  :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

haven't tried sims 4 yet, but i saw that it had no pools or something?  :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

 

Link to comment
39 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

 

does anyone else thinks Sims 2 was the best one? idk, it just has a different vibe from the other ones, i didn't really vibe with sims 3 and 4:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

wish they would make sims 5 a bit more similar to sims 2 :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Yes, where you can do build mode and BE the Sim?? Yaaass I miss that kinda game play, perfect for multiplayer as well. Online gaming and roller coaster tycoon changed all that **** :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
22 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

I didnt know about Clean UI, i will check that out. I haven't played since like 2016 but i want to reinstall, lot of interesting custom content on tumblr . Sims 2 + all addons + some custom content is amazing :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I didn't like sims 3 back then, i thought the sims looked weird and cartoonish idk, i also think it was annoying that you couldn't see the inside of the buildings when the sims went into them and stuff  :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

haven't tried sims 4 yet, but i saw that it had no pools or something?  :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

 

Sims 4 has much better graphics than Sims 3. I also hated Sims 3's graphics. When Sims 4 base game was released it didn't included pools if im correct (assuming their plan was to add them in an extension pack),but they got so much critic they added it very soon after it release into the base game. So yeah, Sims 4 does have pools.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block