Why Does Demi Lovato Continue to Flop?

5 hours ago, SLV4U said:

he amount of hate in this thread is just too much, even for exhale. All I could think about is how most of you would have 100% contributed to Britney's downfall in the years leading up to 2008, especially if social media was on the same level back then. People treated her like crap back then, which people today understand was unfair due to the mental health component to some of the issues. Apparently most of you missed the memo on how to be decent human beings to people who struggle with things a bit more than normal in this world. 

there is litterally everything wrong in this paragraph:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

look i dont feel stongly either way abt demi but as many people in this thread sayd before having mh issues dont excuse behaviour. this is not the pain olympics, every single person deals with sheet in life we all suffer

also how dare you judge if the ppl in this thread are "decent human beings " or not based on replies on a half humourus thread on the inability of demi to make bops on a britney forum like excuse me who are you morally superior or what cuz i dont think so you dont know me or what ive been thru but at least i dont use my own sheet as an excuse to be crappy i own up to my mistakes cuz i make them everybody does

and britneys downfall? nobody is bullying demi in this thread everyone is being real, aka she flops partly cuz shes unlikeable thats a fact thats not bullying. the two situations are entirely different so dont even try it

funny how u speak of hate on this thread and then proceed to type this one paragraph so full of hatred, how can u not see the irony of it

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Well, I've never been able to connect with Demi since Barney. :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill: She has vocal talent, but there is something missing, I don't feel interested in watching her performances, she sings all the time on the high register disgusts me. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Besides that I don't feel emotion in her songs, even though she writes, it's as if she lacked interpretation... :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: Her songs also always seem the same, with the exception of Give Your Heart a Break and Cool For the Summer.  :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: Besides the fact that she is problematic. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Haha 1
On 1/4/2021 at 5:15 AM, CaulkDestroyer said:

What is it about Demi Lovato that she keeps flopping in the United States? She is vocally talented, she can act, she is pretty, and has been a role model...why has the public turned on her? Her last top 10 single was 2017's "Sorry Not Sorry". Since then she has worked with DJ Khaled, Christina Aguilera, Luis Fonsi, Clean Bandit, All Time Low, Sam Smith , JoJo and Marshmello; nothing chart high. You would think she could achieve a top 10 hit with some of the most popular collaborators and producers. What's the disconnect? Why isn't her talent shining through to the public for her music to sell?

Fotos de Demi lovato - Meu Pc Roda | Demi lovato body, Demi lovato  pictures, Demi lovato

Thoughts Exhale? 

Watch "Mindfulness With Demi Lovato" released two days ago to see her new hair style (BUT it's super boring).

demi-talk.jpg.31e8d593a02b20c5191ef98df030f5f5.jpg

Because she's unlikable, bratty and her songs are mediocre at best. 

10 hours ago, Manse said:

What do her mental disorder have to do with her inability to make bops? Having bipolar disorder is really disabling for many people who suffer from it. Don't joke about peoples mental illness. 

Oh I can see how you made that inference, my bad. I was reading everyone’s comments at the same time. 

I meant in regards to people referring to her bad attitude here and why people may find that unlikeable. 

16 hours ago, SUPERJACK said:

Y’all, her personal struggles have gotten the best of her. And she’s been very open about it. Perhaps too much. Yes, she’s relapsed a lot. That’s the problem with addiction. You think you can beat it but the triggers are there forever. And Pop star world is very hard. The whole entertainment industry is unhealthy. Even the most unproblematic celebs can agree to that. 

Still, she was blessed with one of the strongest voices of her generation. I hope one day she can connect with her audience better. 

People keep saying she's got a strong voice, but in all honesty I've never seen her slay a live performance even once.

It's very Adam Levine. Sure you can hit the notes in the studio, but if you can't land it live the credibility goes right out the window.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

People keep saying she's got a strong voice, but in all honesty I've never seen her slay a live performance even once.

Really? She’s been around for years, not even one?

There’s a couple of Stone Cold/Skyscraper performances where imo she knocked it out of the park. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

50 minutes ago, SUPERJACK said:

Really? She’s been around for years, not even one?

There’s a couple of Stone Cold/Skyscraper performances where imo she knocked it out of the park. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

She's been around for years.

Not even one.

Honestly it doesn't matter much if you can hit a couple of performances if the songs are mediocre to begin with.

I really wanted to like her, especially after her stint on X-Factor and after dropping Cool For The Summer. 

But after her performances of Cool For The Summer (which isn't really a hard song) and her overall attitude I was over her.

The fact is she just isn't as good as she thinks she is. She really needs some good producers to keep her in check musically because she could be so much better.

53 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

The fact is she just isn't as good as she thinks she is. She really needs some good producers to keep her in check musically because she could be so much better.

Mmm, well, that’s okay! We can disagree. I think Tell Me You Love Me is a solid album, her best work yet. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Like 1
On 1/4/2021 at 5:53 AM, Mariaahfan said:

She has a bad attitude; she’s been unlikeable  for awhile. She always gets involved with everyone’s business then backtracks with apologies. As for her music she’s like Leona Lewis, vocal gifted but gets material that the a and b artists reject

Agree... I feel she just takes any demo thrown there, and there is no filter to what could be a good single, material, she is more a single kinda artist, so she likes to record singles release them without any direction. Albums become a compilation of singles that do not make sense within each other. Also she likes collars and sometimes they do not add anything

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block