Why Does Demi Lovato Continue to Flop?

47 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

positive and negative side are part of everything, every single day thousand people born on earth and in the same moment thousand of people die. THIS IS LIFE

Some people are good and same people are bad

If you don't want comments about your attitude go to a ******* therapist and stop to be an *******

i'm so so tired of this stupid politicaly correct 

EL8q.gif

I believe you completely missed what I said, but that’s okay... you are funny. 

2 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Do we type these comments under her photos, posts? No. There's big possibility she's never gonna read it here lol it's a honest conversation but yes, it would be better if it was totally private 

41 minutes ago, ChrisXpFabulous said:

Great voice... 

No stage presence, no charisma, bad attitude, bully... 

Her songs are pure trash, just like her... 

Actually i may come off mean but I'm happy she gets dragged whenever she attempts to do sth... :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

She deserves it all and even more... 

And the entire ordeal "i drink, i use, i don't, I'm sober, I'm not" it screams attention w*o*e from miles... :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Oblivion awaits her... :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

maybe educate yourself on addiction a bit...

I just don’t know when we all become to moral police. As if none of you have ever been dramatic or toxic behind closed doors... calling her a terrible person. Since when are celebrities supposed to be good people? You have to be on a high degree on the narcissism scale to even achieve celebrity, do you think most of them are going to be nice down to earth people?

I’ll still jam to solo and sorry not sorry. 

• Love 3

I think she doesn't take accountability and always wants to victimize herself. We love a good comeback story but she's been coming back for 10 years. I like her voice but she doesn't seem authentic plus im always turned off by rude behavior and even her own fans have called her out on it.

I hope she really does find herself and puts that energy into her music. Right now her recent stuff has been generic and surface level.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Solo was a HUGE hit, it was one of the highest-selling singles of 2018 so the statement of her not having a hit post-"Sorry Not Sorry" somewhat falling on the false range :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: But back to the topic, shes talented and stuff but her twitter account and Record Label's tragic promotion and single rollout is what cut her out from being a bigger star. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: Maybe If Sorry Not Sorry and Solo were released back-to-back and more hit-worthy singles after the release of her Youtube Originals Documentary which was massively successful, she could have been bigger :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I’m surprised her strategies aren’t the best Csuse scooter is her manager. We can say what we want about him re: the Taylor swift drama, but he’s a shrewd manager & knows how to play the current game. Surprised he hasn’t managed to turn it around for her. 

• Love 1

I prefer Demi over most of her peers(Selena, Ariana)... her albums are high quality, but i admit.. her recent stuff hasn't hooked me like it used too. Im not a very emotional person, so songs like "Anyone" and "Sober" don't do it for me. "Commander in Chief" was desperate political pandering. I do enjoy "I Love Me" and "I'm Ready" but they're a decline from her previous bops. 

13 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

She has no unique/distinctive artistic identity or brand, she doesn't even have an unique sound/flavor to begin with.. She seems lost and doesn't know what kind of artist she wants to be. One day she puts out songs like Cool For The Summer/Sorry and then the next day she releases a random whiny ballad about mental health.. She's all over the place.

This! Her branding is so confusing/contradictory. How is it that she released some of her most vulnerable and mature music almost a decade ago... I'm looking at you, Skyscraper.

I will say, though, that Cool For The Summer still sounds fresh in 2021.

• Like 3

It's for a few reasons...

She literally doesn't know how to STFU and not respond to every little thing about her.

Her music isn't that good. She takes herself way too seriously as a songwriter. She should really take the back seat some times and just let some producers drive.

Her bad attitude is probably the biggest factor.

It's a shame, If she had more bops like Cool For The Summer and if her personality was actually more like how she was on X-Factor I'd be so here for her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Hmmmm.

Demi comes across very unlikeable. Every time I see her, she gives off the vibe that she's a few seconds away from wanting to punch someone in the face. She seems angry, most of the time, and who wants to relate to someone like that?

Her music is also pretty basic. I do like some of her songs though: Give Your Heart A Break, Tell Me You Love Me, Sorry Not Sorry, No Promises

I think she suffers from the same ego issues as Christina. She has this amazingly great, big voice but people don't really care and not everyone loves her, and she probably wonders why. Couple that with the fact that she's a Leo, and she definitely demonstrates some of the negative aspects when she doesn't get the admiration or attention she craves and thinks she deserves.

People really need to take a page out of Britney's book. Super relatable, humble, fun, great music, I personally think she has a great voice - and its so effortless without trying too hard.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

I think its cause of her obnoxious behavior especially on social media

like for example: she critized a fan's drawing of her saying it didnt show her "curves"

She always seems to victimize herself with her songs.

It gets annoying after a while to hear constant songs about her problems.

She reminds me of Christina when it comes to the bad attitude while Selena is Britney cause of her sweet personality.

Dont get me wrong, I am a fan of hers but im just being honest

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Because she has a REALLY BAD ATTITUDE, won’t mind her own business, she’s two-faced and keeps talking down on her peers then playing the victim :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

I USED to be one of her BIGGEST fans since Camp Rock came out, and have attended all her concerts until 2015 but she showed her true colors.. NEXT

tenor.gif?itemid=16896737

• Love 2

I like her music. I have all of her CDs. And I've watched her live. But, for me, she's not relatable. There's not even one iconic moment happened during her career except her involvement in nearly death tragedy, which I think not a good thing to remember.

People relate to Ariana (her ponytail, sweatshirts), Rihanna (her Umbrella and her bob cut, crazy hair) but with Demi, I can't find any. I don't mind her flopping as long as she keeps doing music. And secretly hoping she will back making pop rock sound. But after all, she also need to have her attitude checked or she will be ended up loathed by everyone.

15 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Honestly, she was was never huge even back in her Disney days. She couldn’t compare to Selena or Miley. I can guarantee that she’ll be forgotten in a decade. 

She and Christina have both been victims of their own attitudes. Since then, Christina has changed her attitude, but Demi is still a massive bully. 

Christina is still a *****. She just can’t afford to be outwardly *****y if she is lucky enough to get a gig. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block