Why Does Demi Lovato Continue to Flop?

As far as I can tell, she's annoying af. She's like the embodied definition of headache or a bad day. I mean, she might be struggling a lot, yet she somehow manages to play the victim card. Like she inserts herself into an unnecessary drama snd cries when she's called out. 

As for her music and talents, she can sing well. I would even say, she's one of the most talented pop girlies of our time. However, her music is generic. She has very few decent songs (collaborations included). Even ASMR queen, Salina, overshadowed Demetria in terms of "decent" music.

In the words of Kimmy Cakes, she's the least interesting to look at. (To me ofc).  

If she wants to be a diva, she gotta pay the price.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 3
  • Leader
2 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

As far as I can tell, she's annoying af. She's like the embodied definition of headache or a bad day. I mean, she might be struggling a lot, yet she somehow manages to play the victim card. Like she inserts herself into an unnecessary drama snd cries when she's called out. 

As for her music and talents, she can sing well. I would even say, she's one of the most talented pop girlies of our time. However, her music is generic. She has very few decent songs (collaborations included). Even ASMR queen, Salina, overshadowed Demetria in terms of "decent" music.

In the words of Kimmy Cakes, she's the least interesting to look at. (To me ofc).  

If she wants to be a diva, she gotta pay the price.

This comment bummed me out to read. I don't see how tearing her down helps anyone. @Groundbreaking

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This comment bummed me out to read. I don't see how tearing her down helps anyone. @Groundbreaking

Am I in trouble rn????

I'm really scared of you rn.

Anyway, those are just my feelings about her. I literally called her 'one of the most talented pop girlies of our time.' I do understand that the comparison with Selena might be plain rude, yet the rest is just my feeling toward her. If you feel disappointed because of someone else's opinion about a pop star, well, there's nothing to discuss. Moreover, this particular post was not here to help. I wrote it to express my feelings. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Haha 3
  • Like 4

cause of her bad attitude.

She whines about everything yet does it herself. She cares way too much about some twitter trolls, like girl, get over it at least you have $$$$$ on your banka ccount and nobody is making you read them........

Her newer music is also lacking in creativity and she doesn't seem to have her "own sound".

Skyscraper was her sound but she left it....

• Like 2

I'm not a massive Demi fan but I've liked some of her singles. I enjoyed I Love Me and think it deserved to do better. Solo with Clean Bandit should have been a bigger hit in the US although it was a hit in my country.

I don't think her personality has helped, over the years she has become more and more unlikeable. In some of her recent songs she has felt the need to oversing when there's really no need to. Still Have Me while nice enough is an example of this.

Edited by Isla

What’s the point of Jordan removing the dislike if people are still posting negative comments. Most of you are bullying her. Does anyone take into consideration that she might be suffering from a mental illness? 

Anyways, I really just think she hasn’t released a good song in a while. She could have a had a good comeback after the OD, but something felt very inauthentic. When she went on Ellen, her answers were very politically correct and well-rehearsed. Maybe her team just doesn’t know how to market her well? Maybe she’s just lost? Who knows, but it’s not a reason to be mean! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

She’s very unlikable and the Karen cut isn’t going to change any of that :roxxy:

This ^

She does great music sometimes, but also lately all her music is about her addiction and that can get overwhelming for people constantly listening to it.

But she personally is a very unlikable person, she has a bad attitude and constantly inserts herself into drama then go "oh its my mental health"

Like we get it, but your not the only one with MH issues and we all don't go being dramatic little *****es!

***** slap slapping GIF

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

What’s the point of Jordan removing the dislike if people are still posting negative comments. Most of you are bullying her. Does anyone take into consideration that she might be suffering from a mental illness? 

positive and negative side are part of everything, every single day thousand people born on earth and in the same moment thousand of people die. THIS IS LIFE

Some people are good and same people are bad

If you don't want comments about your attitude go to a ******* therapist and stop to be an *******

i'm so so tired of this stupid politicaly correct 

EL8q.gif

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4

Great voice... 

No stage presence, no charisma, bad attitude, bully... 

Her songs are pure trash, just like her... 

Actually i may come off mean but I'm happy she gets dragged whenever she attempts to do sth... :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

She deserves it all and even more... 

And the entire ordeal "i drink, i use, i don't, I'm sober, I'm not" it screams attention w*o*e from miles... :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Oblivion awaits her... :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

Anyways, I really just think she hasn’t released a good song in a while. She could have a had a good comeback after the OD, but something felt very inauthentic. When she went on Ellen, her answers were very politically correct and well-rehearsed. Maybe her team just doesn’t know how to market her well? Maybe she’s just lost? Who knows, but it’s not a reason to be mean! 

What is the point of you constantly sounding like a damn broken record player about the damn downvotes? Literally the only person I see that has a hard on for downvotes. Yet you’re here acting all holier than thou about mental illness. What if the people you downvote are also battling mental illnesses? We all go through **** and that doesn’t give us the license to be ****ty people. Just cause you’re one of the only Poot stans and can’t fathom someone calling out her ****ty behavior doesn’t mean that everyone else is in the wrong. Stop being so damn sour all the damn time my God :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

This ^

She does great music sometimes, but also lately all her music is about her addiction and that can get overwhelming for people constantly listening to it.

But she personally is a very unlikable person, she has a bad attitude and constantly inserts herself into drama then go "oh its my mental health"

Like we get it, but your not the only one with MH issues and we all do go being dramatic little *****es!

***** slap slapping GIF

I agree. Mental health doesn’t give someone the license to be constantly talking ****. 

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Having Mental illness doesn't give you an automatic pass, her bad behavior and inserting herself into drama and then blaming her MH for it reads as she wont take responsibility for her own actions.

Take it as someone with Mental Illness, it doesn't give you a free pass for being rude, having a bad attitude or anything shes done.

Yes, but it sort of gives an explanation to her constant mood changes and impulsive behaviour... does that excuse it? Absolutely not... but I think it’s sometimes better to sympathize with someone than call them an absolutely terrible person who shouldn’t have a career. She’s dramatic on Twitter, has she killed or ***** anyone? I believe gaga worked with a known pedofile and rap***, she’s thriving... Beyonce is married to a known murderer, she’s thriving... Taylor swift is a known to be very manipulative behind the scenes, she’s thriving. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block