The B Army Civil War Recap?

studlygeorge

I’m so sorry if this isn’t allowed :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

but I am so lost at this point

can someone in bullet points PLS summarize what’s happening between LFB, BG, wukemon, Sam Lutfi, Lynne, and Courtney Love?? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I am so freaking confused :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: can someone also pls explain to me how Courtney Love is involved because I never really understood:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: in all fairness I don’t really understand who Courtney love is like I know she dated Kurt cobain and they had a baby but :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: I tried to read her Wikipedia page to get more context on her story and her ties to Sam lutfi and Britney but it led me down a rabbit hole of Kurt cobain’s death and people’s conspiracies that Courtney was involved :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: was she?:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: I’m very lost :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: while we’re at it how the hell is Sam tied to Amanda bynes:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: is she in a conservstorship too? What’s their reason for that :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: is Amanda well enough to handle her own life :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

please I need answers there’s a lot of history and context needed to understand all of this :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amanda Bynes was really bad, like, her social media posts, THAT were to really freak out people, nothing like Britney's Instagram. But as far as I'm concerned, she was doing well under the conservatorship, at least well enough to study a career and start her own business. But I think she was still trying to fight the conservatorship, the difference is that I don't think there's much money involved in her case unlike Britney's.

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Amanda Bynes was really bad, like, her social media posts, THAT were to really freak out people, nothing like Britney's Instagram. But as far as I'm concerned, she was doing well under the conservatorship, at least well enough to study a career and start her own business. But I think she was still trying to fight the conservatorship, the difference is that I don't think there's much money involved in her case unlike Britney's.

That’s what I recalled? I remember stories about her behavior that were really concerning and dangerous (didn’t she set her neighbors driveway on fire?)

6 minutes ago, Dirk said:

After Sam Lutfi/Britney's team drama he went to work with Courtney in 2010 I guess, he was her manager for a while but she then noticed he was a **** manager and was using her account to hooking up with models and also booking her in nasty events, something like this she made a IG post about it. In more recent news Courtney said that the lawyers behind Britney's case is the same who wanted to take her kid away, wanted her Kurt Cobain's catalog. Also she knows Lou and she's a manipulative person who does the tricks with lawyers and such. 

When Amanda left NYC to L.A. to work her life Sam Lutfi greeted her and set her up with psychiatrists to put her on a c-ship.

Wow,it´s like a Mafia.

Archived