Britney Spears' "Blackout" to receive it's own book

15 hours ago, Buffybot said:

The writer for Blackout. I hope she focus on the positive, not the perspective of Britney being a label puppet or whatever.

Since she mentioned Free Britney, maybe she'll be more sympathetic.

Since she's asking for some help from the fans I don't think she'll be approaching Britney's team or the producers or the writers... so get ready for what we already know.

• Like 1
On 1/5/2021 at 1:38 AM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

And where is the Grammy nomination for Blackout? Oh wait... there is none. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Blackout can keep her NME award for worst album of 2008 though. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

i refuse to derail this thread so I'll try to make this my last post on this thread. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

You with your Metacritic and Grammy justification. Janis Joplin and Billie holiday, were never nominated for a Grammy in their lifetimes. Spice girls neither. It means fc.uk all.

Spoiler

Have you ever heard of thinking to yourself?

Ok we get it. You don't like Blackout. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Justin Woodpond said:

You with your Metacritic and Grammy justification. Janis Joplin and Billie holiday, were never nominated for a Grammy in their lifetimes. Spice girls neither. It means fc.uk all.

Reveal hidden contents

Have you ever heard of thinking for yourself?

Ok we get it. You don't like Blackout. :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

My previous comment was satirical. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I may think Oops!...I Did It Again is a 10x better album (and 10x more platinum. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:) but it's not because of a Grammy nomination or a metacritic score. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Do you seethe whenever I bring up that metacritic score? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

3 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Britney Spears: 'Oops!...I Did It Again picture book, with facts and anecdotes for fans!

Thats not the type of book Blackout is going to be. But okurrr :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

She released a book called Heart to Heart in 2000 with her mother detailing her life which I presume would include recording sessions. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: