Exhale Movie Night: Watch "Britney: For the Record" with other Exhalers - Ended

Omg I'm just seeing this thread :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: anyways I'm not sure if tonight's the best night for me, I'm about to call a friend and catch up with them and then was gonna start doing some writing and also getting my scores/commentary ready for @Slayer's Oops megarate (hint hint). But enjoy guys!! I'm sure it will be a lot of fun, I watch stuff over Netflix with my friends using Teleparty ALL THE TIME. I'll try and join in next time, hopefully you stream DWAD!

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

Is this like a zoom thing or just the video with a chat ?

Would be fun to see the faces of some of the trolls here.  :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I think just the video with the chat. I don't think the software has a cam feature. There used to be a site called rabb.it that did the same stuff as this one, was well-known, and had cam too, but it shut down :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I think just the video with the chat. I don't think the software has a cam feature. There used to be a site called rabb.it that did the same stuff as this one, was well-known, and had cam too, but it shut down :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

rabb.it got turned into https://kast.gg/

it actually links you to the site when you type in rabb.it

• Love 1