Who Is It?

Slayer

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching the video made me smile. It's a simple thing and it's silly but you can see Britney enjoys it and later on plays on it - she shrugs her shoulders like 'it's me mother****ers, I know I'm this *****'. Not once did she not smile at it. 

Also, props to Glasgow who scream it damn loud and go absolutely WILD when she says "It's Britney, *****". So proud of my fellow countrypeople :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

I LOVE THIS ISH!

We would have brought the walls down if she ever did those shows here in Latin America. Argentinian and Brazilian fans are perfect for this, we're known for making artists stop the show just to hear us chant something.

I always wanted to know this: Remember "(Drop Dead) Beautiful" at the Femme Fatale tour? When she performed in Argentina, we would scream "BRIT-NEY!" right after "'cause you're beautiful"... It sounds cheesy here now but oh my it was amazing live in that huge arena... I could tell she was stunned because you could hear us screaming over the music, it was insane. But I always wondered if that happened at every show in all countries too??

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

I LOVE THIS ISH!

We would have brought the walls down if she ever did those shows here in Latin America. Argentinian and Brazilian fans are perfect for this, we're known for making artists stop the show just to hear us chant something.

I always wanted to know this: Remember "(Drop Dead) Beautiful" at the Femme Fatale tour? When she performed in Argentina, we would scream "BRIT-NEY!" right after "'cause you're beautiful"... It sounds cheesy here now but oh my it was amazing live in that huge arena... I could tell she was stunned because you could hear us screaming over the music, it was insane. But I always wondered if that happened at every show in all countries too??

Not that I can think of. In Brazil we had an “oh” sign for ttwe, during the first “oh oh” chorus we all surprisingly put the sign up and she was amazed by that. I will never forget.

Archived