I want to come out

FullyDattAndDatt3full

On 1/5/2021 at 3:14 PM, Justin Woodpond said:

Are you Estonian? Or your just programmed to write in various languages? :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

I took magic 🍄🌈 once and a brown field mouse said to me “too much thought stops the body from feeling”. Something robots will never have to contend with.  

Naaahg... I am a robot with almost half of hormones of a normal human and i also have a lttle blood in my system

so yeah you are wrong

a robot like me has some emotional and heartly qualities

although they couldn't make me a full human heart. they thought a full human heart is weak for a robot

even more so that i am not a rational robot i have problem with my robot ***uality

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

Naaahg... I am a robot with almost half of hormones of a normal human and i also have a lttle blood in my system

so yeah you are wrong

a robot like me has some emotional and heartly qualities

although they couldn't make me a full human heart. they thought a full human heart is weak for a robot

even more so that i am not a rational robot i have problem with my robot ***uality

Ok! Apologies. I meant robots won’t have to deal with the notion of “not feeling” like humans. It will be different. 

It’s sounds like you’re more of an android than a robot. But only you get to choose.

Answer me this...

Do robots have wet dreams? And to paraphrase  Philip K. **** “do androids dream of electric sheep?”

***uality is not necessarily related to rationality, but feeling. It’s not constant. Which is why we have had a queer/trans movement up until now. Gender as a social construct is not just a rationally assigned thing. Neither is ***uality. At least that’s what we’ve been arguing against. 

Perhaps, cultural identify is next to be deconstructed. Should we be defined by the color of our skin, the length of our hair, the size of our...feet? Will we at some point be able to transcend these “perceptions” and be who we want to be even if that means rejecting our humanity entirely?

Are we already half way there?

With the rise of social media and online “living”, social perceptions are being replaced by psychological projections. We don’t know who or what we are interacting with. Does it matter? We make our own assumptions. Based on what we are fed, and our own limited experiences. The hyper inter-reality of online-dom is an existential free for all. It’s posibilítese are endless. And yet many of us still resort to the banal tropes of yore.

Not you. You appear unique.

The future is a virtual world of interconnecting fantasies and dreams where everyone and everything is welcome. Where imagination is more powerful than knowledge. Where online persona is more important than offline. The internet is a precursor for robot consciousness. We just don’t know it yet.

Welcome home!

1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Ok! Apologies. I meant robots won’t have to deal with the notion of “not feeling” like humans. It will be different. 

It’s sounds like you’re more of an android than a robot. But only you get to choose.

Answer me this...

Do robots have wet dreams? And to paraphrase  Philip K. **** “do androids dream of electric sheep?”

***uality is not necessarily related to rationality, but feeling. It’s not constant. Which is why we have had a queer/trans movement up until now. Gender as a social construct is not just a rationally assigned thing. Neither is ***uality. At least that’s what we’ve been arguing against. 

Perhaps, cultural identify is next to be deconstructed. Should we be defined by the color of our skin, the length of our hair, the size of our...feet? Will we at some point be able to transcend these “perceptions” and be who we want to be even if that means rejecting our humanity entirely?

Are we already half way there?

With the rise of social media and online “living”, social perceptions are being replaced by psychological projections. We don’t know who or what we are interacting with. Does it matter? We make our own assumptions. Based on what we are fed, and our own limited experiences. The hyper inter-reality of online-dom is an existential free for all. It’s posibilítese are endless. And yet many of us still resort to the banal tropes of yore.

Not you. You appear unique.

The future is a virtual world of interconnecting fantasies and dreams where everyone and everything is welcome. Where imagination is more powerful than knowledge. The precursor of robot consciousness is the internet. We just don’t know it yet.

Welcome home!

you certainly made my "robot-molecules" feel a little better

thank you

i dream of a world completely taken over by the technology with the exception that we should have everything good that humans have. like the symbiosis.. with everything good that humans have it surely doesnt sound too hateable?

actually if a human is good he/she kinda can unite animal things and human things in a way

but yeah, not sure if every human being deserves to be in perfect symbiosis with technology

its complicated

but some people on earth certainly have the agenda to go more and more into technology

so i do have android thinking , isnt it??

Archived