A Britney And Girls Aloud Collab is Out there

The Exhale Psychic

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't a collaboration. Britney did a demo - however, the song was ultimately left on the cutting room floor - so Girls Aloud recorded it and released it. 

Cheryl commented that Britney's demo was "recorded in that really strange voice and it freaked me out". 

This song is actually dope as heck, the issue is it’s made for Britney’s voice. Also money wasn’t invested into the lesser known artists so the production is a bit lack luster. A song like this needs a real vocalist not just a good singer. It’s a style of singing, MJ can do it so perfectly. It’s like in Broadway when you sing speak the dialogue instead of full out singing the words like these girls have chosen to do. It sounds pretty but off. This Cheryl chick is fowl with her rude axe comment. 

2 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

1 hour ago, Damon said:

It wasn't a collaboration. Britney did a demo - however, the song was ultimately left on the cutting room floor - so Girls Aloud recorded it and released it. 

Cheryl commented that Britney's demo was "recorded in that really strange voice and it freaked me out". 

Brian Higgins tweeted about it back in 2017

44 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Brian Higgins tweeted about it back in 2017

Wait I remember these tweets but I didn’t realise they were both on it together. Xenomania probably just mixed their vocals from the two different versions. I doubt they actually got together to record the song as an official collab. 

Archived