• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's all we need. 

Educate yourself 

Brian Higgins tweeted about it back in 2017  

It wasn't a collaboration. Britney did a demo - however, the song was ultimately left on the cutting room floor - so Girls Aloud recorded it and released it. 

Cheryl commented that Britney's demo was "recorded in that really strange voice and it freaked me out". 

• Love 1

This song is actually dope as heck, the issue is it’s made for Britney’s voice. Also money wasn’t invested into the lesser known artists so the production is a bit lack luster. A song like this needs a real vocalist not just a good singer. It’s a style of singing, MJ can do it so perfectly. It’s like in Broadway when you sing speak the dialogue instead of full out singing the words like these girls have chosen to do. It sounds pretty but off. This Cheryl chick is fowl with her rude axe comment. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

1 hour ago, Damon said:

It wasn't a collaboration. Britney did a demo - however, the song was ultimately left on the cutting room floor - so Girls Aloud recorded it and released it. 

Cheryl commented that Britney's demo was "recorded in that really strange voice and it freaked me out". 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Twitter Team

Um WHAT?? I can’t access the article ddd.

Surely this is just referring to Graffiti My Soul? Britney originally recorded the song but it wasn’t used so they gave it to Girls Aloud and it ended up on their second album. 

• Twitter Team
44 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Wait I remember these tweets but I didn’t realise they were both on it together. Xenomania probably just mixed their vocals from the two different versions. I doubt they actually got together to record the song as an official collab. 

I never understood why record labels just keep songs in archives and never release them. Wouldn't it bring in some money releasing them (even on compilations?).

Heck just look at Bonnie McKee's music and how many of those bops are locked in the vault at Epic. 

1 hour ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Omg what comment?! 

She said this:

22 hours ago, Damon said:

• Like 1