I got Pfizer's covid-19 vaccine. Feel free to ask me questions!

2 hours ago, A.a.A said:

I applaud you for getting the vaccine - it is your choice and your right to have that choice!

However, this is incorrect, there has been no SARS vaccine in history. They never found it for the last SARS in 2003, and the one before that. Also, there has never been a cure for the common cold which is also a form of SARS.

This vaccine is 100% brand new to humans and there has never been a mRNA vaccine ever in history.

So yes it was developed within 6-8 months, clinical testing for vaccine's takes minimum 6 years. Approving emergency trials isn't going to change the effects of a vaccine down the line or if it even works.

You are most likely going to be OK, however there is a large amount of people getting terrible side effects, much higher than a usual vaccine trial.

This at the end of the day is a "trial", it's a wide-spread human trial, whether anyone chooses to believe that.

Back to your topic, the most common "side-effect" is experiencing flu-like symptoms, please let us know if that happens, and how severe it is. I'm very interested. Thank you for sharing your experience!

SARS vaccine was already in development when it was relevant, it simply became irrelevant when SARS disappeared on its own so they didnt bother continuing produce and test it.

I wrote in a previous response about mild pain/soreness around injection site, that was all.

As far as Ive heard, nobody in Israel has experienced what can be considered "serious" side effects.

23 hours ago, Illegally EATEN said:

I think thats because Russia's vaccine isnt considered real by most of the world 😅

They rolled it out months ago without any clinical trials 😅

Well, i think it'a the media. Its 92% effective and many countries buying it. and it is clinically tested. 

Western countries will never agree to trust Eastern i guees.. Vice versa. It's just how it goes

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Mexico says "move, here we come" in that aspect :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

they're gonna do it by age ranges, IF everything goes right. I fall in the category of June - March 2022 :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: 

Countries around the world can and should learn some critical lessons from Israel regarding productive distribution of the vaccine. 

Case in point:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/new-york-states-guidelines-forced-vaccines-to-be-thrown-in-trash?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR0n1TZaXy3qnocxV6MwBUxUCkMrfJ5TdntzyJ868ka7C_sK2ucyOelVRjw

Due to countless regulations and rules dictated by the CDC and various local authorities in America, vaccine distributors are forced into being illogicly cautious regarding who they vaccinate, because they risk fines and severe penalties if they dont follow guidelines on who may or may not be vaccinated on the basis of age/group/employement.

The result is a ridiculously slow and cautious process wherein countless perfectly good doses are thrown out at the end of the day instead of being used on participants who may not fit the current guidelines.

Israel has taken an entirely different approach. We have not lost sight of the main goal- which is simply to get everyone vaccinated.

First, health personnel were vaccinated in just a number of days. Since then, anyone 60 and older was given the opportunity to schedule vaccination and about 80% of those 60 and older at this point have already gotten the first dose!

HOWEVER, if there are extra doses at the end of the day that have not been used, and there almost always are, vaccine distributors give them away freely to anyone interested instead of throwing them out, which has resulted in plenty of people under 60 getting them as well.

Israel has no penalties and such for the "grave sin" of vaccinating people who dont fit into the guidelines, because thats simply counterproductive, as proven by whats going on in the US and many other countries.

Every day, there are messages sent out on groups and whatsapps saying for example "today at the ____ vaccination center in ____(city), anyone interested in being vaccinated is free to come until ____(a certain hour)".

So we use up every last dose at our disposal and dont waste a single dose, and that is why we will God willing be the first country in the world to emerge from the corona tunnel (assuming we keep up the same pace- hopefully by March/April).

I sincerely hope other countries take note on the strategy Israel has been employing, because doing so can potentially save countless lives and allow people to return to living already!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Countries around the world can and should learn some critical lessons from Israel regarding productive distribution of the vaccine. 

Case in point:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/new-york-states-guidelines-forced-vaccines-to-be-thrown-in-trash?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR0n1TZaXy3qnocxV6MwBUxUCkMrfJ5TdntzyJ868ka7C_sK2ucyOelVRjw

Due to countless regulations and rules dictated by the CDC and various local authorities in America, vaccine distributors are forced into being illogicly cautious regarding who they vaccinate, because they risk fines and severe penalties if they dont follow guidelines on who may or may not be vaccinated on the basis of age/group/employement.

The result is a ridiculously slow and cautious process wherein countless perfectly good doses are thrown out at the end of the day instead of being used on participants who may not fit the current guidelines.

Israel has taken an entirely different approach. We have not lost sight of the main goal- which is simply to get everyone vaccinated.

First, health personnel were vaccinated in just a number of days. Since then, anyone 60 and older was given the opportunity to schedule vaccination and about 80% of those 60 and older at this point have already gotten the first dose!

HOWEVER, if there are extra doses at the end of the day that have not been used, and there almost always are, vaccine distributors give them away freely to anyone interested instead of throwing them out, which has resulted in plenty of people under 60 getting them as well.

Israel has no penalties and such for the "grave sin" of vaccinating people who dont fit into the guidelines, because thats simply counterproductive, as proven by whats going on in the US and many other countries.

Every day, there are messages sent out on groups and whatsapps saying for example "today at the ____ vaccination center in ____(city), anyone interested in being vaccinated is free to come until ____(a certain hour)".

So we use up every last dose at our disposal and dont waste a single dose, and that is why we will God willing be the first country in the world to emerge from the corona tunnel (assuming we keep up the same pace- hopefully by March/April).

I sincerely hope other countries take note on the strategy Israel has been employing, because doing so can potentially save countless lives and allow people to return to living already!

there are so many countries doing the right thing not only in vaccination process, but also how they handled the pandemic, but sadly there are some unlucky countries like mine where our leaders simply didn't know how to act. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block