Why Is No One Talking about this?

11 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I did watch the official announcement, and it was clear that something was quite "off" and that it didn't exactly roll out as planned.

I believe she did want to perform Domination, based on those rehearsal videos - just not with the conservatorship in place, and "Atara Tours" attached and monitoring her every move.

I guess we'll have to watch further court documents from Ingham to know if this theory is a reality.

And...Thank you for taking the time to copy and paste the Billboard article!

Agree, she loves to perform and deserves to do it on her own terms.  ❤️
You’re welcome. I really hope Ingham does  right by her.  I think we will know soon. 🤞

• Like 2
On 1/5/2021 at 9:56 PM, Deode01 said:

There’s a lot of information out there but I doubt we are going to be able to locate the Domination contact - this isn’t something that would be made public. We could ask LFB to help, but unfortunately they were cancelled 😂.  Kidding not bringing that here.  Anyhow, my point is this is not going be something that we can just find online.

LFB?

• 1 year later...
On 1/4/2021 at 12:38 AM, Deode01 said:

Updated based on your chrono post:

-Domination postponed (Jan 4th 2019)

-Wallet resignation (March 4th 2019)

-Britney listed as CEO of Atara Tours (April 3, 2019)

-Domination Cancelled (April 14th, 2019)

This makes it even clearer that it was done because of Domination and the liability related to cancellation.

On 1/4/2021 at 9:59 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

Was Jamie's colon rupture really a life-threatening illness?

Or was it just a cover story?

And do we know the date that Britney was admitted to a mental health facility? 

It feels as if this could go the same way as the Brand Sense lawsuit if Britney doesn't appear on an MGM stage at some time in the future.

On 1/4/2021 at 11:31 PM, Deode01 said:

The same article from 2019 says it would not be considered life threading: 

"Since her father is expected to recover, that's typically not something that would be covered," Bassman says, adding that he does not have any inside knowledge of Spears' policy for the show.

But, allegedly this was a cover up. From the voicemail heard around the world the reason was  Britney wasn’t taking her meds and the Dad decided to cancel and use his colon as an excuse. 

The date she was admitted is unknown. The “official” story was that it was a 30 day stay, but she was no where to be found over 3 months.  I think the last sighting of her was January 6th of that year. 

I thought it was confirmed from Britney's testimony that she was put in the facility shortly after domination got cancelled so some time in January (after January 6th) would make sense...does anyone know when she was released and how that would fit into the timeline of her name being added to the documents and Wallet's resignation...

Britney was released some time around April 25th 2019.

This article is published around midnight of April 26th 2019.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6961573/Britney-Spears-released-mental-health-facility-picked-boyfriend.html

However: as a conservatee, should in my opinion, not be responsible for the cancellation regardless of what the contract says. It is the conservators responsibility, and a risk they took, arranging Domination. 

If they didn't have the financials/the insurance to cover a cancellation - it's their job to make it work. 

To make Britney the scapegoat allegedly, a person who has been declared incompetent by the court on numerous occasions, should be illegal. 

6 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

I thought it was confirmed from Britney's testimony that she was put in the facility shortly after domination got cancelled so some time in January (after January 6th) would make sense...does anyone know when she was released and how that would fit into the timeline of her name being added to the documents and Wallet's resignation...

I don't think we know the actual dates...But we know her psych test lasted for two weeks:

"Over the two-week holiday, a lady came into my home for four hours a day, sat me down and did a psych test on me. It took forever. But I was I was told I had to, then after that I got off. When I was told I had to, then after I got a phone call from my dad, basically saying I’d failed the test or whatever, whatever. “I’m sorry, Britney, you have to listen to your doctors. They’re planning to send you to a small home in Beverly Hills to do a small rehab program that we’re going to make up for you. You’re going to pay $60,000 a month for this.” I cried on the phone for an hour and he loved every minute of it."

We also know that at some point she was released and the nurses and security came to her home instead.

I need to update my Chronological Timeline with these dates.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't think we know the actual dates...But we know her psych test lasted for two weeks:

"Over the two-week holiday, a lady came into my home for four hours a day, sat me down and did a psych test on me. It took forever. But I was I was told I had to, then after that I got off. When I was told I had to, then after I got a phone call from my dad, basically saying I’d failed the test or whatever, whatever. “I’m sorry, Britney, you have to listen to your doctors. They’re planning to send you to a small home in Beverly Hills to do a small rehab program that we’re going to make up for you. You’re going to pay $60,000 a month for this.” I cried on the phone for an hour and he loved every minute of it."

We also know that at some point she was released and the nurses and security came to her home instead.

I need to update my Chronological Timeline with these dates.

I think we need to keep the Kevin wanting a financial audit, Kevin getting increased child custody from an ex parte hearing, Jamie assaulting his grandchild, the restraining order, and then the 70/30 custody being released dates in the timeline with the trust changes, LLC changes, important court filings, and court dates as well as the dates of Britney being tested, institutionalized, and when she got out...these dates are important because it would show Britney's rebellion behind the scenes...it seems whenever they wanted to punish her they would have her tested, have her fail it, have her put in some kind of program with overpowering *****, let her know whatever legal or medical maneuver being used to punish  her against her will was wasting her money, and then finally limit time with her kids...2018 was clearly the beginning of her great rebellion so knowing when "punishments" were happening is a good indicator for how desperate team con was getting behind the scenes as they were making legal changes and filings...

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

I think we need to keep the Kevin wanting a financial audit, Kevin getting increased child custody from an ex parte hearing, Jamie assaulting his grandchild, the restraining order, and then the 70/30 custody being released dates in the timeline with the trust changes, LLC changes, important court filings, and court dates as well as the dates of Britney being tested, institutionalized, and when she got out...these dates are important because it would show Britney's rebellion behind the scenes...it seems whenever they wanted to punish her they would have her tested, have her fail it, have her put in some kind of program with overpowering *****, let her know whatever legal or medical maneuver being used to punish  her against her will was wasting her money, and then finally limit time with her kids...2018 was clearly the beginning of her great rebellion so knowing when "punishments" were happening is a good indicator for how desperate team con was getting behind the scenes as they were making legal changes and filings...

Things I need to add to the timeline:

1) Dates each of the new LCC's were created (e.g. Baby One More Mark, LCC)...I've got Atara Tours so far, but that's it.

2) Date she was forced into the rehab facility, if we know it.

3) Date she was released from the rehab facility.

4) Date the nurses, etc. left her home...Because it sounds like she had two more months of treatment after her stay at Bridges before they officially left her alone.

Limited time with her kids came well before she cancelled Domination...That tactic had already failed on her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

Its really is sad that was their go to...

Right?!

I wonder if the initial signing of the Domination contract was what kicked this all off?

Her version of this particular chapter of her story appears to begin with Larry handing her a contract for the summer tour when she walked off the Vegas stage. She said he threatened to sue her if she didn't follow through.

If he had to threaten to sue over the summer tour...I wonder if he also threatened to sue her over the Domination contract as well?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Right?!

I wonder if the initial signing of the Domination contract was what kicked this all off?

Her version of this particular chapter of her story appears to begin with Larry handing her a contract for the summer tour when she walked off the Vegas stage. She said he threatened to sue her if she didn't follow through.

If he had to threaten to sue over the summer tour...I wonder if he also threatened to sue her over the Domination contract as well?

Or when else in her career during the con did he threaten to sue her...using her lack of attorney against her...I'm willing to bet it was frequent with the amount of times she tried to hire her own lawyer and failed...

I wish Larry was messier...I agree with another font on here that Larry is much more involved in the con than what is in court docs...

Also I'm not sure if this should go in this thread or the Lynn thread but I finally watch TSW summary of the most recent court date and Rosengart is connecting Ingham, Jamie, and Tristar in conspiracy and tying it to their outstanding fee petitions...he is purposefully leaving the up coming objections to Lynn's legal fees separate in a separate court date meaning as of now he isn't including her in the conspiracy...I wonder if Ingham will snitch on her involvement if things get hot...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, B. Leigh said:

Or when else in her career during the con did he threaten to sue her...using her lack of attorney against her...I'm willing to bet it was frequent with the amount of times she tried to hire her own lawyer and failed...

I wish Larry was messier...I agree with another font on here that Larry is much more involved in the con than what is in court docs...

Also I'm not sure if this should go in this thread or the Lynn thread but I finally watch TSW summary of the most recent court date and Rosengart is connecting Ingham, Jamie, and Tristar in conspiracy and tying it to their outstanding fee petitions...he is purposefully leaving the up coming objections to Lynn's legal fees separate in a separate court date meaning as of now he isn't including her in the conspiracy...I wonder if Ingham will snitch on her involvement if things get hot...

God, I hope to all hell that Rosengod is moving in this direction!!!!

Hard agree that Larry was in the thick of Team Con. I'm 99% convinced that Britney doesn't call out Larry because he's cooperating with Rosengod and trying to shovel as much of the **** onto Lou and Jamie's backs. Larry was always a CYA kinda dude. 

:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

27 minutes ago, Y2KLady said:

I'm 99% convinced that Britney doesn't call out Larry because he's cooperating with Rosengod and trying to shovel as much of the **** onto Lou and Jamie's backs. Larry was always a CYA kinda dude. 

:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

I don't think so...I think Britney isn't calling him out because this is a legal matter, she knows he will sue her, and he isn't on any of the paperwork...I am convinced that TMZ are in Larry's pocket and their continued negative stories about her come from him with his nod of approval...I don't think Lou has the Hollywood clout that ppl think she does anymore...and I don't think anyone ever liked Jamie in the industry...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, B. Leigh said:

I don't think so...I think Britney isn't calling him out because this is a legal matter, she knows he will sue her, and he isn't on any of the paperwork...I am convinced that TMZ are in Larry's pocket and their continued negative stories about her come from him with his nod of approval...I don't think Lou has the Hollywood clout that ppl think she does anymore...and I don't think anyone ever liked Jamie in the industry...

I agree with you. I changed my mind after reading @Steel Magnolia's chron research thread regarding Brit's financials. I suspect (and hope!) that Rosengart is waiting to nail Larry legally. Larry has always been a slippery fish.

I also agree that TMZ is in Larry's pocket. He and his team have fed TMZ tidbits from all of his relevant clients for years. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1