Christina Aguilera sets sights on releasing her Spanish-language album, updates website

4 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Not really sure why. I know her dad's Latin or whatever but she didn't grow up with him or that culture in any way. She doesn't even speak Spanish. But she can release another project that nobody cares about. She's good at that.

The first album was because her record compamy wanted to profit off the latin hype at the time and since that was successful people have been asking for a follow up for 2 decades now lol.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Britney doesn't have a Japanese last name and hasn't done a Japanese album in the past.

It's still random. Christina didn't know her Latin dad or his side of her family until she was an adult, right? From what I know she was raised in Pennsylvania in a white household never speaking Spanish. But whatever, she can do whatever she wants. It'll still flop.

20 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

It's still random. Christina didn't know her Latin dad or his side of her family until she was an adult, right? From what I know she was raised in Pennsylvania in a white household never speaking Spanish. But whatever, she can do whatever she wants. It'll still flop.

No, she lived with him when he and her mom were still married. They lived in New York, New Jersey, Japan, and Texas. After her parents divorced she and her Mom moved to Pennsylvania.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sucessica said:

No, she lived with him when he and her mom were still married. They lived in New York, New Jersey, Japan, and Texas. After her parents divorced she and her Mom moved to Pennsylvania.

Gotcha. Then why does she have songs as if he was nowhere around her whole life? I thought her crying on I'm OK was about never knowing him.

On 1/5/2021 at 12:43 PM, PickleSpears said:

Not really sure why. I know her dad's Latin or whatever but she didn't grow up with him or that culture in any way. She doesn't even speak Spanish. But she can release another project that nobody cares about. She's good at that.

Honey, stop being pressed about Xtina :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory: 

She's half Latina, and never forgets about her roots. RCA wanted to rename her to Christina Agee to appeal to white people, but she fought for the last name Aguilera...

You can't erase someone's ethnicity just because they don't speak the language... :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, STJ said:

Honey, stop being pressed about Xtina :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory: 

She's half Latina, and never forgets about her roots. RCA wanted to rename her to Christina Agee to appeal to white people, but she fought for the last name Aguilera...

You can't erase someone's ethnicity just because they don't speak the language... :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

She can do whatever she wants. It doesn't matter, everything she's put out since like 2007 has flopped anyway. Maybe her next greatest flops I mean hits album can be called A Decade of Flopping. Even though it's actually been much longer than a decade. Good luck to her and her new Spanish album :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

She can do whatever she wants. It doesn't matter, everything she's put out since like 2007 has flopped anyway. Maybe her next greatest flops I mean hits album can be called A Decade of Flopping. Even though it's actually been much longer than a decade. Good luck to her and her new Spanish album :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Guess you've never heard of the top selling song of 2012, Moves Like Jagger, and the 2013 hits Say Something and Feel This Moment. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, STJ said:

Guess you've never heard of the top selling song of 2012, Moves Like Jagger, and the 2013 hits Say Something and Feel This Moment. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

None of those were Christina's songs though. She was on Moves for like 5 seconds, the version of Say Something that got big and people remember is the version without her (most people don't even know she's on a version), and she sings a combined total of like 7 words on Feel This Moment lol.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block