If you had 3B dollars what would you buy?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Buy one house on a mountain (probably alps) and then another house on an island that has very low population :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I'd help out all of my relatives whom I adore and invest into real estate. One private jet so I can travel and thats it. 

1 hour ago, lili_ballet said:

my grandpa has 7 phones partially for that reason (the other reason is dementia:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:)

if i had the money i still wouldnt know what phone to buy in my current situation... 

hate nostalgic phones and smart phones alike

but listening to music is the most important thing in a phone to me. alongside with normal things but for me music is more important than some other things

• Super Mods

I'd probably buy some houses for me and my family, buy a fancy car, travel, open up my own business and probably get liposuction (NOT that im extremely huge btw)

Tbh there are endless things I would buy but it would take forever to write but those are the major things that come to mind

On 1/3/2021 at 2:05 AM, QZeusLiquorQ said:

if i had the money i still wouldnt know what phone to buy in my current situation... 

hate nostalgic phones and smart phones alike

but listening to music is the most important thing in a phone to me. alongside with normal things but for me music is more important than some other things

i listen to music on my sony mp3 like the grandma i am:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

the battery life is insane so its very efficient

I would get a ******* BOMB *** house in my hometown. I would not quit my job or move away. I would settle in a nice neighbourhood near my parents. I would probably look into a cottage as well - but probably somewhere near my hometown that we could drive to regularly. I would one hundred percent get a better car - but still practical like a soccer mom suv. (kinda sad that the first things I would do are things that boomers did with no problem lol...sigh) 

I am newly pregnant so I would definitely put some away for my Childs education. I also would one hundred percent put some away for myself for grad school. I would pay off my husbands student debt. 

I would send my parents on a fabulous trip anywhere they wanted. I would put some away for their senior care / medical care and make sure it was the best possible.

homelessness/mental health and addictions is a big problem in my city so I would want to donate to that cause in my community. I would want to ensure the money was being allocated to things like safe injection sites and a new shelter, also long-term solutions like treatment programs. The cutting of social service programs in my city is shameful. 

In terms of vanity, when I was done having kids, I would get my breasts done. Like a shape/lift. I would also hire a personal trainer right after giving birth. Other than that I'm not super into plastic surgery. I have a couple moles I would remove (lol) and I would get a new retainer cause my teeth have shifted a bit. 

Archived