Rihanna tells fan who requested a new album to “grow up”

Slayer

Nothing rude about what she said at all. It must be super annoying to get these kinds of comments relentlessly, and you know she does ,and you also know that people know full well they're being annoying AF when they do this. It gets tiresome. 

What's the point of releasing an album that is not finished or that you are not passionate about or believe in? Just let the girl breathe. She is a business woman. She does more than music. :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Lorenm said:

She wasn't kiding at all. People should stop buying her stuff, and next thing you know, she is releasing music to reconnect. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I only stan Britney. Rihanna is entitled, just wants her money and made her fortune out of her minimum wage fan base that did and do what they can to support her. This is what they get. I've seen poor black people giving her their coins because she is blck and a black designer. What I say is support yourself. Rihanna couldn't care less about your a$sssssss. Have diginity and stop begging. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

PS.: I don't kno why seeing people begging and her being rude triggers me so much... :nopingout_meme::howdareyou_meme_cat:

PS2: Ugly expensive clothing line. Ugly tasteless undeware show. Not in this life time will you see me wearing her blue or silver eyeshadow. Uglier is her golden yellow highlighter. People bought all that to support her! She should be humble and gratefull.

Shut up lmbo do you know how ignorant and dumb you sound? :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

18 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Brinney wishes she could be this honest about B10. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

At the end of the day I am not really mad at anyone not trying to release an album in the middle of a pandemic. How would you promote? You can't even tour. She won't make any money. People can't dance to her new music at the clubs.

I agree with Rihanna there are more important things to be worrying about right now. 

The big names don't need any promo, release it, a musicvideo maybe, done. 

Ariana and Taylor? :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

On 1/3/2021 at 6:36 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Well Its the makeup for the minorities. If the people whom are often under-represented in the makeup industry enjoy it, then we are nobody to judge it :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Makeup for the minorities? Wtf :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

choose your words better if you’re gonna call others ignorant, sweaty. 💦 

7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Its not really a big deal lol, its just the wrong choice of words :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Of course it’s not a big deal to YOU. But if anyone else on this forum dare use words you don’t agree with, you GO IN on them with the low blows. You needed to be checked, so shut your mouth and bow out gracefully.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Of course it’s not a big deal to YOU. But if anyone else on this forum dare use words you don’t agree with, you GO IN on them with the low blows. You needed to be checked, so shut your mouth and bow out gracefully.

CHILLL LMBO i have never gone in for someone using the wrong words, stop making a mountain of a mole-hole. If you want me to edit my post, than ask that than rather make me look i have said the most controversial thing ever :bcut_britney_clapboard:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block