Rihanna tells fan who requested a new album to “grow up”

Slayer

Rihanna has a large, successful empire outside of music that has made her one of the richest female entertainers of all time and those empires are still growing. Artists don’t make as money from their music like they used to because of streaming and the fact that no one is selling 10 million plus albums except for Adele.  She would make money on tour (she played stadiums in Europe on her last 2 tours) but that puts her on the road for a year. And I’m sure Covid messed up any 2020 anymore/touring plans. She doesn’t owe anyone anything and I think that’s what she’s been telling us. The music will come when it will come.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Alexanda said:

And she is still here. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I dont see a problem with her response. The woman was being rude and wasnt minding her own business. I was also confused but I respected her decision. It's basically like saying "I gotta admit, I lost alot for respect for Britney, dancing to a song with the dude that threw her under re the bus back in the 00s" :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 2

She's been really weird and ungrateful in the last 4 years, I don't like people who takes things for granted ...... I really don't care about her anymore, but if she will release new music some day , sure I'll check it out , definitely not gonna buy her products with this attitude tho......

• Like 1

She wasn't kiding at all. People should stop buying her stuff, and next thing you know, she is releasing music to reconnect. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I only stan Britney. Rihanna is entitled, just wants her money and made her fortune out of her minimum wage fan base that did and do what they can to support her. This is what they get. I've seen poor black people giving her their coins because she is blck and a black designer. What I say is support yourself. Rihanna couldn't care less about your a$sssssss. Have diginity and stop begging. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

PS.: I don't kno why seeing people begging and her being rude triggers me so much... :nopingout_meme::howdareyou_meme_cat:

PS2: Ugly expensive clothing line. Ugly tasteless undeware show. Not in this life time will you see me wearing her blue or silver eyeshadow. Uglier is her golden yellow highlighter. People bought all that to support her! She should be humble and gratefull.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block