Rihanna tells fan who requested a new album to “grow up”

Slayer

It must be kind of tiresome having these sort of comments all the time. She's clearly not interested in releasing music now, people should let it go...
Anyway, it was kind of rude the way she phrased it. That's how these "stars" start losing their public appeal. When she finally drops new music, no one would actually be interested in it (or her, for the matter).

• Love 1
  • Like 6
9 minutes ago, Lurker93 said:

It must be kind of tiresome having these sort of comments all the time. She's clearly not interested in releasing music now, people should let it go...
Anyway, it was kind of rude the way she phrased it. That's how these "stars" start losing their public appeal. When she finally drops new music, no one would actually be interested in it (or her, for the matter).

She promised her fans an album tho. Ones that's long overdue. Had she said she's retiring i think they would've understood after some time but she didn't.. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Lurker93 said:

If thats the case then fine, but be honest with the fans. she tweeted late 2018 her new album  would be released in 2019 and over the past 2 or 3 years shes been tweeting about R9. I remember at the end of 2019 i think it was, she  tweeted 'listening to R9 and refusing to release it' which sounded like it was finished and she was releasing it soon

im sorry, i like Rihanna but ive got no sympathy for her. Like i said, shes lucky her fans still give a s**t tbh. if she doesnt wanna do music anymore, tell your fans! Dont bloody keep teasing it every now and then and say yeh its coming but then be a rude obnoxious cow when fans ask when the hell its coming out. and this is from someone who likes Rihanna and seen her live twice. i think her attitude towards her fans these days is appalling and rude 

• Love 3
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block