Britney's Spotify Wrapped - Britney was one of the Top 40 Female Artists of 2020

5 hours ago, MX3 said:

Maybe I’m wrong but I remember seeing it this year and being excited cause I could finally add the non singles (the songs that weren’t on her greatest hits etc) to my playlists. Maybe I just missed it but I don’t think so.... not sure if anywhere could confirm that... or if it was just my country (Canada) 

Do u know if theres another canadian here? 

16 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

I’ll never understand Criminal bring one of her top streamed tracks. The only track from Femme Fatale. TTWE should take its spot. It was a chart/radio/general public success.

Criminal is a show hit! It did average in digital sales but apparently internationally the song was huge!

in india I remember it was very popular 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

They're right about what they're saying, as a Canadian, we could only access the Britney (2001) songs that were on Greatest Hits: My Prerogative on Spotify. We got access to the full album on Spotify sometime last year.

I thought u lived in India? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 

But was that the case for another countries too? Bc when I used to stream her music, I remember having no problem listening to the Britney album on Spotify. 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

I thought u lived in India? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 

But was that the case for another countries too? Bc when I used to stream her music, I remember having no problem listening to the Britney album on Spotify. 

My heritage is Indian and that's where my ancestors are originally from but I reside in Canada. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I believe it was Canada and Ireland? Not sure if there were any more. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

47 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

My heritage is Indian and that's where my ancestors are originally from but I reside in Canada. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I believe it was Canada and Ireland? Not sure if there were any more. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Oh thats cool! Were u born in Canada? 

I cant believe that happened in Ireland too when shes a queen there :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

18 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

What's with Criminal being this high ranked?!

I mean, out of all the amazing FF tracks, this is the one that's so high in the list?

Weird but slay I guess.

It might have something to do with the fact that Criminal was used in some Tik Tok trend
Don't even ask me. I'm too old to know wtf is going on:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

The music video also had a surge in views.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Korb said:

It might have something to do with the fact that Criminal was used in some Tik Tok trend
Don't even ask me. I'm too old to know wtf is going on:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

The music video also had a surge in views.

I feel you - one of the biggest tragedies of 2020 is that I now associate TikTok with an app for children with nothing better to do rather than the anthem that launched Kesha's career :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

I do remember Criminal being a BOP (is that what the kids are saying these days) from FF when the album was released. Listening to that song after indulging in some Maria Jayne made me feel something similar to seeing Jason's body in the video :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1