I'm giving away my Britney & Taylor album collections

If u're from Balkan, u can dm me and i'll send u the album u want for ur collection.

I wanna give away as many things as possible cuz i'd be devastated if **** got worse in my country and all these cds and stuff got ruined. i've collected them for years and i wanna pass them to another people

it would be hard for me to organize any kind of ''storage'' until things get better. and tbh who saves cds when u have to take and save just most basic things

idk how to post a pic so i'll post a link of the cds i have (my britney cds. i took the pic before the earthquakes and the mess. https://imgur.com/a/W9q5ESm)

list- bomt standard edition, us version

oops- standard and deluxe edition

britney- standard, german edition

itz- deluxe edition

gh mp - regular

b in the mix- regular and the butterfly editions

blackout- german edition

circus- german, deluxe edition

tsc- european edition and cd+ dvd edition

circus- regular edition

ff- regular and deluxe edition

b in the mix 2

bj- regular edition

glory- deluxe, german edition

I also have 2 DVDs- live-las in vegas and ff tour dvd

i dont wanna sell them, i wanna gift them

from taylor i have all the albums except folklore and evermore.

taylor- standard edition

fearless- platinum edition, european edition

speak now- standard

red- standard and deluxe

1989- standard

reputation- standard

lover- standard

• Love 4

Wow this is very kind of you! I would love would’ve loved some for my own collection but I’m not from Balkan 😥 I’m so sorry to hear about the situation of your country, I’m sending lots of positive energy towards you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

If u're from Balkan, u can dm me and i'll send u the album u want for ur collection.

I wanna give away as many things as possible cuz i'd be devastated if **** got worse in my country and all these cds and stuff got ruined. i've collected them for years and i wanna pass them to another people

it would be hard for me to organize any kind of ''storage'' until things get better. and tbh who saves cds when u have to take and save just most basic things

idk how to post a pic so i'll post a link of the cds i have (my britney cds. i took the pic before the earthquakes and the mess. https://imgur.com/a/W9q5ESm)

list- bomt standard edition, us version

oops- standard and deluxe edition

britney- standard, german edition

itz- deluxe edition

gh mp - regular

b in the mix- regular and the butterfly editions

blackout- german edition

circus- german, deluxe edition

tsc- european edition and cd+ dvd edition

circus- regular edition

ff- regular and deluxe edition

b in the mix 2

bj- regular edition

glory- deluxe, german edition

I also have 2 DVDs- live-las in vegas and ff tour dvd

i dont wanna sell them, i wanna gift them

from taylor i have all the albums except folklore and evermore.

taylor- standard edition

fearless- platinum edition, european edition

speak now- standard

red- standard and deluxe

1989- standard

reputation- standard

lover- standard

R u Croatian? Im so sorry for what has been happening to ur country. I hope everything gets better soon, im sending positive vibes towards u bc this is all I can do rn. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

14 minutes ago, dancewithme said:

@Grumpy Cat@muffin monstah I hope you are both fine. Earthquakes are terrifying. I send you all my love, prayers and best wishes for a much better 2021 from Greece

Thank you :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

It’s like pandemic wasn’t enoguh we got eartquakes in march and now even bigger one. Watching what it did to other people breaks my heart. Thank god I am fine. There is little to no damage, but emotionaly we are fu****
I hope @Grumpy Cat is fine too. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, muffin monstah said:

Thank you :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

It’s like pandemic wasn’t enoguh we got eartquakes in march and now even bigger one. Watching what it did to other people breaks my heart. Thank god I am fine. There is little to no damage, but emotionaly we are fu****
I hope @Grumpy Cat is fine too. 

I feel you. My neighbourhood was destroyed by a wildfire 2 years ago. I wish 2021 is a million times better than 2020

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

im near balkan and id be interested in Oops Deluxe Edition :)

Sending positive energy to you!! <3

sure. dm me

6 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Im from Serbia and I have a proposition for you - how about you send it to me and I will keep it safe for you? Once things in Croatia calm down, I'll send your collections back to you :) 

dm me

Sending lots of love to you. Hope you and your country can pull through like a champ. :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

This reminds me of back in 2008, when China had a huge magnitude 8 earthquake, more than 80 thousand people died and more than 300 thousand people missing. And that ****ing human form of feces of Sharon Stone said to a reporter that all people died from it deserved it.