BOMT ranks on the greatest pop songs of all time chart at number.....

So every new years eve, my local radio station in South Africa counts down the the top 100 songs of the year, this year they decided to countdown the top 100 pop songs of all time. I was not really paying attention but I tuned in at the end and baby one more time came in at number 1!! I was so excited I started dancing in my car. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

I had friends calling me telling me, your girl is still winning. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• Love 7
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So every new years eve, my local radio station in South Africa counts down the the top 100 songs of the year, this year they decided to countdown the top 100 pop songs of all time. I was not really pa

They had callers calling in through the 8 hour special predicting the number 1, majority of the callers were predicting Billie Jean at number 1, but the queen came through like nah . 

5 minutes ago, Email My D said:

So every new years eve, my local radio station in South Africa counts down the the top 100 songs of the year, this year they decided to countdown the top 100 pop songs of all time. I was not really paying attention but I tuned in at the end and baby one more time came in at number 1!! I was so excited I started dancing in my car. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

I had friends calling me telling me, your girl is still winning. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

i love your pp :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

8 hours ago, ovoxo said:

well deserved :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

They had callers calling in through the 8 hour special predicting the number 1, majority of the callers were predicting Billie Jean at number 1, but the queen came through like nah :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

• Love 2
  • Exhale+

OMG YES! twerk im sorry GIF

But what can i say?, BOMT is such a masterpiece and is honestly such an amazing song to this date. Its the only song of all time to go #1 in every chart it charted after all :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 1

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: