BOMT ranks on the greatest pop songs of all time chart at number.....

Email My D

So every new years eve, my local radio station in South Africa counts down the the top 100 songs of the year, this year they decided to countdown the top 100 pop songs of all time. I was not really paying attention but I tuned in at the end and baby one more time came in at number 1!! I was so excited I started dancing in my car. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

I had friends calling me telling me, your girl is still winning. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Email My D said:

So every new years eve, my local radio station in South Africa counts down the the top 100 songs of the year, this year they decided to countdown the top 100 pop songs of all time. I was not really paying attention but I tuned in at the end and baby one more time came in at number 1!! I was so excited I started dancing in my car. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

I had friends calling me telling me, your girl is still winning. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

i love your pp :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

Archived