Britney it's time for you to send shockwaves and blatantly come out and say something...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OVER A DECADE of this ****show. **** any threats no matter how scary they are. You will not be breaking the law. Please post a 60 second video asking for help and put whoever deserves to be on blast -

She’s not able to post anything since she doesn’t have acces to her social media accounts. The suffering will continue... we are doomed just like her.

It's not as easy as it sounds. We already know that she has no access to her social media account, nor gets to pick what gets posted. Could she make a fake account and post? Sure, but is there anythin

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Alexanda said:

I do believe that she is trying to get her message out there. 

Remember this post? 

Well, look Indilas videoclip: 

It's about suicide, i guess, it looks like it. 

Coincidences? I don't think so

or maybe it IS a really good song that a lot of people find amusing too? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: I guess the almost 700M views it has come from people that are considering suicide?

Probably at some point she tried to get into French music, and she just went for what was the most popular.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

or maybe it IS a really good song that a lot of people find amusing too? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: I guess the almost 700M views it has come from people that are considering suicide?

Probably at some point she tried to get into French music, and she just went for what was the most popular.

With all the other things that are strange as hell on her Insta, sure. 

That's not what i wanted to say (suicidal-thoughts) i am not delusional, i wanted to say: That something is very off. 

But she can do whatever she wants, even if she needs help, no one will listen. No one called her out for her boring Femme Fatale interviews, her starpower is what most people are interested in. 

Even with a clearer message people will still be like: Britney *scream* and pretends to not see something. 

I mean how many people asked for her well-being in the conservatorship to begin with in interviews? They almost never went there, it's easier to not see anything. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/1/2021 at 1:15 PM, One More Time said:

Sam is a puppet. He’s team con after all. 

You have literally no proof. You’ve simply spreading rumors. It’s amazing the wild claims you can make online when you have zero responsibility to back it up.

• Love 2

I think we can safely assume that if by this point Britney hasn’t come out and done this it’s because she knows it’s not in her best interest right now to do so. She’s very smart and is using this new found attention to the conservatorship in her favor. All of this is going to eventually implode without her having a target on her back because she’s still keeping her end of the bargain. She’s not rocking the boat she’s letting everyone else do it for her while still being gracious and expressing her gratitude to concerned fans. 

• Love 3
  • Exhale+

It wouldn’t be a smart move for Britney to speak out publicly. I don’t think she even has the legal ability to do so, and any freedoms in that matter have probably been stripped from her, it’s sad.  Unfortunately I think it would be dangerous for her to do so. 

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

I want her to speak out only if she’s comfortable and ready but lordt would it help tremendously with the movement and her case. We’d finally know how SHE feels about it (I mean the court docs were quite telling but an actual video statement would shake the world) No more of he said, she said or Jamie’s lawyers taking advantage of Britney’s silence by painting a false portrait of whats really happening.

I just don’t understand why she when she’s on the street doesn’t yell “I want out, I’m being held against my will”. There’s gotta be some recourse. 

Or even less dramatic- show up in court & say she wants out. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, car said:

I just don’t understand why she when she’s on the street doesn’t yell “I want out, I’m being held against my will”. There’s gotta be some recourse. 

She doesn’t go anywhere without a Jamie-approved bodyguard. 

3 minutes ago, car said:

This is kind of baffling me too. Had she done that almost any time before now, people would have thought she was crazy. She's got the public on her side now so for her to speak out would be huge. It's clearly something we're missing and I can only assume she's playing chess here and has some sort of long term strategy. We just have to wait.

The scream I'll let out when she finally does speak out though :dead_falling_wig_dying: :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

She doesn’t go anywhere without a Jamie-approved bodyguard. 

Yea but we’ve seen her go to a Starbucks even this year with papparazi- if she wanted to, there IS an opportunity to turn to them and tell the world. If she wanted to get the message out- there is a way. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, phareezy said:

This is kind of baffling me too. Had she done that almost any time before now, people would have thought she was crazy. She's got the public on her side now so for her to speak out would be huge. It's clearly something we're missing and I can only assume she's playing chess here and has some sort of long term strategy. We just have to wait.

The scream I'll let out when she finally does speak out though :dead_falling_wig_dying: :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Yea- before she could do it on stage and tell all of planet Hollywood. But to your point the public would have been like huh- you’re crazy. 

But now it’s totally possible- unless they’re threatening her with her life OR she’s playing, as you say, a long game.. I don’t get it. 

• Like 3

At this point I’m convinced Jamie’s rules and tactics are being upheld by Montgomery. There’s no other explanation for me because otherwise I wouldn’t quite get it why she’s still as restrained as she is. He doesn’t talk to her after all, according to Ingham. I think it won’t take long before she speaks up though. I feel like things are about to get really heated.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Persona said:

At this point I’m convinced Jamie’s rules and tactics are being upheld by Montgomery. There’s no other explanation for me because otherwise I wouldn’t quite get it why she’s still as restrained as she is. He doesn’t talk to her after all, according to Ingham. I think it won’t take long before she speaks up though. I feel like things are about to get really heated.

I am expecting a huge drama, Framing BS was only a beginning :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, Persona said:

At this point I’m convinced Jamie’s rules and tactics are being upheld by Montgomery.

Well, Jamie was the one who chose Montgomery, although it would be more correct to say that, most likely, 'knowledgeable' people told him whom to choose in order for the fraud to continue...

• Like 1