Britney’s Insta Posts Recorded Secretly via 2-Way Mirror???

ryro_85

My nephew just sent this to me because he knows I’ve been following everything Britney/#FreeBritney related.  
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJt7a2Bc/

Anybody think this is true?? That all of Britney’s dancing videos (and probably gym videos) have been recorded secretly by the Conservatorship team via a 2-way mirror???  I wouldn’t put it past them, but also a little skeptical this could just be conspiracy rubbish.  I haven’t seen this posted yet, so just curious what you all think??

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJt7a2Bc/

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Karmickiss said:

If this was true, it would explain a lot about said videos. 
That’s all I’m gonna say. 

Agreed!  I definitely think she records the videos with the backdrop, but these of her dancing and probably the ones taken of her working out could totally be recorded and posted without her knowledge!  It’s so common for dancers to dance in front of a mirrored wall and the same goes with working out in the gym!  This is creeping me out!

1 minute ago, ryro_85 said:

Agreed!  I definitely think she records the videos with the backdrop, but these of her dancing and probably the ones taken of her working out could totally be recorded and posted without her knowledge!  It’s so common for dancers to dance in front of a mirrored wall and the same goes with working out in the gym!  This is creeping me out!

My thoughts exactly.

1 hour ago, LeonardoBraga said:

I remember a video (I don't know if it was on her Instagram or Sam, but it was Sam filming) in which she was adjusting the phone on a tripod. Sorry, but it is impossible to believe this theory, especially when we have several videos of her in the same place at different angles.

I thought of this too, but that video is of her filming in front of the backdrop...when Sam sneaks up on her and scares her.  She is definitely filming that stuff by herself, but the dancing/gym vids are another story.

There is no mirror tho.. She turns the camera so she can see herself.. You can litterally see her sometime push the buttons on the camera why would she push a mirror?? 
People reeaaaally hate the thought about Britney wanting to post dance videoes, and then we have other stars twerking on instagram without anyone thinking sits weird to show their ***. 
I think Heidi Klums videoes are SO weird sometimes, but I guess she isn't a laughing stock and her fans doesn't think she is stupid.

8 hours ago, jokobish said:

She definitely records them this is a reach 

Nothing is definitely sure in Britneys world. You should know this by now. It's always 50/50 these days. 

Y'all claimed that lot of things aren't happening or going on. Till we got proof. Most of the time s by Britney herself.

Archived