It’s becoming difficult to be a Britney fan.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't want it to affect you so just think that it doesn't affect you, choose good thoughts about it like ''No one really knows if it's true, some ''bad'' news can be fake for sure'', ''I'm sure Britney is going to be okay, she's a smart woman, there's huge possibility that she exactly knows what's she doing'', ''The case becomes better and better for Britney so that's great'' etc. Go that direction. See positive things in all of that. It is proven that thinking negative thoughts, overthinking cause depression. Thoughts like that really can help with anxiety, stress, sadness. It really helps, it works for me well. It even helps me fall asleep, become relaxed or manifest something. You just have to remember that it's your mind, your body and you can choose your thoughts and emotions. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

1 hour ago, BabkaAutorka said:

it just depends on the way people think and what direction they choose to go with their thoughts. Just try to see, think positive things, it's that easy 

Yeah I agree, it’s better to see the glass as half full than half empty, esp. in this situation. I think lack of patience is a big part of the problem also, for the first time, things are starting to change in Britney’s favor but since it’s not moving as fast as a lot of fans would like, they're choosing to see it as negative.

Archived