Your favorite philosophical quote?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I love, "You must know the deepest pain to feel the deepest love." IDK if it counts as a quote because I wrote it as part of a philosophical fiction novel I'm working on, but I go back to that idea constantly when I need to remind myself the pain we feel helps us learn empathy, and teaches us to love others deeper.

"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not fare well? Do not be misled, the ***ually immoral, *******uals, adulterers, blasphemers, greedy, thieves, murderers, drunkards, slanderers,will NOT inherit God's kingdom. But that is what some of you WERE, but you were washed clean in the blood of the Lamb/ when you turned to Christ through the power of the Lord Jehovah!"

- 1st Corinthians 6:9-11 

Very powerful! Past Christians used to be many of the bad things listed above, but when they turned to Christ they no longer practiced that because God made them new again! He gave them a new personality with mercy and love! 

Archived