Memorable past members

Saoru

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

What about Lilith and Cherry? :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Btw can someone tell me what happened to them? Why were they finally banned after years of trolling and bashing Britney for everything? 

25 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, they were finally banned :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I guess it was when Jordan did the transition. They were still around in early 2019 because Lilith was very active on the thread about Kingnacio's death. And I think they were still around by the time the mega thread about FreeBritney started, but Jordan just got enough of them at some point.

Whos Kingnacio :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

Were they against FreeBritney? I wonder what they were speaking about the matter at the time lol 

I just wonder what made Jordan finally have enough with them? 

@Jordan Miller care to explain for me, please? I was always curious about that :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

10 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Whos Kingnacio :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

Were they against FreeBritney? I wonder what they were speaking about the matter at the time lol 

I just wonder what made Jordan finally have enough with them? 

@Jordan Miller care to explain for me, please? I was always curious about that :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

he was a fan that had lots of M&G's with Britney and other artists

meet-and-greet.jpg

he suddenly passed away in early 2019, and all we knew was that he was on vacation with his boyfriend. Some people that claimed to know Ignacio in person came up to say that the boyfriend kinda got something to do with it, like, they had had a fight prior to his death, like, during their trip, and that somehow, led to his death, but they never specified what. The point is, I think the guy didn't tell his family immediately or something like that, everything was very shady and obscure, so just weeks before FreeBritney, actually, it was during the time when we stopped getting news about Britney after the cancellation, we had this thread where everyone was like detectives trying to find some clarification about this case. Lilith was there, finally behaving like a human being, it was actually the only time I saw Lilith being normal and coherent.

After that we got the original Make Me... leak. I don't know if they were still around. And then, the paralegal voicemail and the whole FreeBritney thing exploded, I kinda believe they were still around posting stuff at the very beginning, especially Lilith. Cherry wasn't that active anymore. So I don't remember exactly when they got banned.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Saoru said:

Does anyone remember a guy here who was quite popular and people thought he was quite hot and out of nowhere a new member joins who isn't even a britney fan and claims that his images have been stolen by this guy.. Must have been 2018ish 

Sounds familiar lol

• 6 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block