Memorable past members

Saoru

Thought I'd make a lighthearted thread on thinking back of past members. I have been lurking here since 2013 ish (when you could lurk here without an account without getting that message to join :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:) and joined in 2015/16 and rejoined recently.. 

I do remember a member whos avatar was a drawing with pigtails who used to make threads and comment constantly. She went from being a normal poster to going off the rails and getting banned :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

This is such a messy place at times.. Let's remind ourselves some messy ex members. 

Britney bunny :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

Gretchen spears :roxxy:

that girl who use to comment on every thread and even made a gif of herself iirc (this was around 2014 I think)

That person called charmedheather who claimed to know Britney personally/was an anon insider and did an ama and told us she use to watch the vma ‘07 on YouTube frequently  :queenie_falling_dying_dead: (No one believed them btw)

The person with the Rachel Green persona who use to make the daily day in the life threads of candids of Britney 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block