Jamie Lynn: "It's hard getting a therapist appointment when I tell them my last name is SPEARS"

14 hours ago, Alio said:

No need for a therapist, just come to Exhale, here we have already analyzed your case. PLus it's free, subscribe :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

A jealous resentful pressed rude entitled narcissistic sociopath? 

Allegedly :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

40 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

In her defense, she was raised by the same abusive alcoholic father. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

That shes very close to, she has always been daddys girl. Imo she was spoiled too much by Lynne, Britney, etc and thats also why shes this entitled brat who shows no empathy towards her sister. She seems very selfish, egocentric, arrogant and rude.

13 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Out of respect for Britney I'm not gonna trash JL, but this thread has really made clear what I've always suspected about her...

How was that knife video not national news?

It was quite everywhere when it got out, but bc shes the irrelevant Spears, media never made such a commotion bc of it. If it was Britney, they would have been called her crazy 24/7 saying she needed a cship for life and was a danger to her kids. 

On 1/1/2021 at 6:23 AM, zxcvb said:

If there was anything Britney was 'at fault' for, it was not 'taking the reigns' by 2004, away from both the industry and her family to really live her life.

As great as Blackout may be, it's blatant that she kept staying in the spotlight due to contractual obligations; the problem is that was unnecessarily detrimental to her mental health, despite her being a strong person.

She should have demanded more autonomy in her career by either starting her own label or re-signing a new contract in the mid-2000s when she had to have had the leverage to do so.

As for Jamie Lynn, she should blame her pathetic parents who preyed on and begged their oldest daughter to lift them out of poverty.

Britney tried. During the Onyx's tour she recorded new songs in Europe. She paid for everything herself, including her music videos like Do Somethin´.She was the director.She brought Mona Lisa to the radio, saying it's the 1 single of her new album "The Original Doll". She was also very involved in blackout. Songs like Baby Boy,All That She Wants, Remembrance Of Who I Am were omitted. I think Rebellion could have been Blackout's first single. Then she was put under guardianship. Only since Glory has she had more to say. And was still fought, see album cover and Make Me mv.

On 1/1/2021 at 4:46 PM, FreeLou said:

Sorry, Jordan. Nothing even remotely respectful to say about that *****. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: I’ll leave it at that. 

That about covers it. 

Britney has the most disgusting and ungrateful family I’ve ever seen in my life. They’re SO delusional to think they’re worth **** without her. 

KARMA please. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

they‘re trash in person imo 😂

• Like 1