Jamie Lynn: "It's hard getting a therapist appointment when I tell them my last name is SPEARS"

3 hours ago, Whoisittt said:

What’s the TMZ gif from?

3 hours ago, Whoisittt said:

When did Britney shade JL?

Juno posted smt Halsey talked about mental health regarding the whole Kanye's situation, then some people felt she was using Kanye's situation to hint smt about Britney so some people started asking about Britneys mental health, she answered some **** saying Britney was a badass and that wasnt her place to talk about Britneys situation If she didnt want to be talked about. (Interesting enough that not long after she said that, Britneys lawyer said thru docs that Britney wanted transparency in her case and she wanted court docs to be unsealed)? Then the other day Bryan gave an interview where he seemed to belittle Britney a lot and tried to justify the cship saying Britney is the worst driver in the world. He was dragged until the pits of hell and Juno was also questioned about her remarks to the point she limited comments and then ended up deleting her post. Right after this, this Britney video was posted 

Many felt she shaded both Bryan and Juno doing this. The Frozen bit seemed to be a dig at Juno and the speeding ticket at Bryan. Its worth to mention that no one on Britneys instagram was asking these silly questions, yet she felt the need to answer? People think she heard what Juno and Bryan were saying about her and found a way to shade both. Its a hell of a coincidence, the timing was really interesting tbh. 

12 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Juno posted smt Halsey talked about mental health regarding the whole Kanye's situation, then some people felt she was using Kanye's situation to hint smt about Britney so some people started asking about Britneys mental health, she answered some **** saying Britney was a badass and that wasnt her place to talk about Britneys situation If she didnt want to be talked about. (Interesting enough that not long after she said that, Britneys lawyer said thru docs that Britney wanted transparency in her case and she wanted court docs to be unsealed)? Then the other day Bryan gave an interview where he seemed to belittle Britney a lot and tried to justify the cship saying Britney is the worst driver in the world. He was dragged until the pits of hell and Juno was also questioned about her remarks to the point she limited comments and then ended up deleting her post. Right after this, this Britney video was posted 

Many felt she shaded both Bryan and Juno doing this. The Frozen bit seemed to be a dig at Juno and the speeding ticket at Bryan. Its worth to mention that no one on Britneys instagram was asking these silly questions, yet she felt the need to answer? People think she heard what Juno and Bryan were saying about her and found a way to shade both. Its a hell of a coincidence, the timing was really interesting tbh. 

What is the story behind this video from the diner? 

Just now, timito said:

I think there was a fight there so she pointed that knife to threaten people that were fighting 

If she had any money like her sister she resents so much, she would be under a cship by now ~ allegedly ~ :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: so idk why Juno Leno is so jealous of her sisters fame and success, in the end with the parents Britney has, it turned out to be a curse. Its better to be a flop in that toxic family, that way u can have ur freedom still being a mess ******* things up time and time again  :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

14 minutes ago, Bundy said:

OMG THANK YOU FOR THIS HAHAHA. THAT WAS AMAZING SHADE HAHAHA:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Of course I watched the cringy As Not Seen on TV Interview with Bryan and read Juno's comments at the time but somehow missed this clapback from B. I love how quietly and gracefully she can put put people in their place. Reminds me of her clapbacks to Katy Perry, Iggy and Xtina once upon a time. 

That knife video is totally wild, I had no idea she did that, but I guess you can't take the redneck out some of the Spears', especially the ones named Jamie...:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Another baby exhaler question, why do you call her Juno?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Whoisittt said:

OMG THANK YOU FOR THIS HAHAHA. THAT WAS AMAZING SHADE HAHAHA:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Of course I watched the cringy As Not Seen on TV Interview with Bryan and read Juno's comments at the time but somehow missed this clapback from B. I love how quietly and gracefully she can put put people in their place. Reminds me of her clapbacks to Katy Perry, Iggy and Xtina once upon a time. 

That knife video is totally wild, I had no idea she did that, but I guess you can't take the redneck out some of the Spears', especially the ones named Jamie...:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Baby Exhaler? But I thought you had called this place a dumpster fire? 

Weren't you a regular here before? 

I Dont Believe You Drag Race GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

The Frozen bit is so scary. 

Yeah because she is living in a castle, alone just like her life? 

15 hours ago, Arianna said:

She should thank god everyday for her last name, otherwise she’d be nowhere..

She would be toothless with ten kids from 9 different men living in a trailer and selling some crack for a living if it wasnt for Britney  :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:  ~ allegedly ~

2 hours ago, Whoisittt said:

Ure welcome! 

I dont know if she wrote those tweets about Katy and Iggy, but she def shaded Christina in the past lol 

That knife video is a mess, just shows how trashy and messy shes.

Juno is bc of that movie about a pregnant teen with Ellen Page. 

2 hours ago, Alexanda said:

The Frozen bit is so scary. 

Yeah because she is living in a castle, alone just like her life? 

That seems about right. Coincidence or not, the strangest thing is this 

9 hours ago, timito said:

Whatever it is, unless they are stealing your kids or trying to shoot your family, this is the stupidest behavior I have seen in a while. You pull a damn knife for a brawl? Wtf is wrong with this idiot? 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1