Jamie Lynn: "It's hard getting a therapist appointment when I tell them my last name is SPEARS"

4 hours ago, G-unit said:

First off, the lies.  What therapist would turn someone away...kind of against their job.  Second off, are we supposed to feel bad for her?  If I could roll my eyes any harder they would fall out of my head.  She clearly hates her sister’s fans, and that’s sad...because with all the craziness, she should know it’s because we love Britney and we are fighting for her rights.  If she loves her sister so much, she should be thankful SOMEONE (let alone a bunch of total strangers) are sticking up for her.

Its clearly that she isnt only jealous of Britney, she only resents her too. She sides with Jamie and Lou, thats all we need to know. She probably got upset with Britney fighting their caring daddy and refusing to work. She probably wanted Britney to put up with Jamies bs for the rest of her life bc like Bryan said, the cship has been good for the family, so who the ******* cares about Britneys freedom or wishes? She shows no empathy towards Britney, she makes all about herself, how harassed she was in her teens, how she could have been as big as Britney but chose not to :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:, how shes not jealous of Britney, etc etc. Shes just a horrible sister who is ungrateful for everything Britney did for her and cares/likes more a stranger that put her sister under a cship than her own sister who gave her the world. She hates Britney's fans and FreeBritney supporters bc we are against the cship and weve been calling the Spears family out for months. She doesnt want Britneys freedom bc shes daddy little girl and benefits from the cship too. There are court docs showing the cship pays for her flights even tho she claimed she never took a dime from her sister lol pathetic, delusional and liar much. 

3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Its already been posted in this thread.

But really zero reputation points and only two posts? Today is not the day, sis. 

You're looking hella, sus.

Jamie Lynn is that you? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Lollll ok then. Def wasn’t doubting you just curious what you were referencing but whatever...

Forgive me for deciding to come back to exhale after seeing all the Twitter drama. Totally reminds me why I left in 2014, guess exhale is still a dumpster fire. Poor Jordan, doesn’t deserve having to deal with y’all 🙈:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

4 minutes ago, Whoisittt said:

Lollll ok then. Def wasn’t doubting you just curious what you were referencing but whatever...

Forgive me for deciding to come back to exhale after seeing all the Twitter drama. Totally reminds me why I left in 2014, guess exhale is still a dumpster fire. Poor Jordan, doesn’t deserve having to deal with y’all 🙈:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Hmm. That's definitely an interesting take. 

"I only created an account on Exhale today after all of the Twitter drama. But I left Exhale in 2014 due to all the drama!" 

Either you love chaos or you don't. What happened to your "old account?" :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

22 hours ago, PZHSB said:

She’s saying the stigma around her last name bc of her crazy sister would make someone think twice about taking her on as a patient. 

maybe book it as Jamie Watson 

But isn't it a therapist's job to help troubled people? That's the whole point of the career and qualifications? This bish is something else, i swear 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1