Jamie Lynn: "It's hard getting a therapist appointment when I tell them my last name is SPEARS"

3 hours ago, FreeLou said:

Sorry, Jordan. Nothing even remotely respectful to say about that *****. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: I’ll leave it at that. 

That about covers it. 

Britney has the most disgusting and ungrateful family I’ve ever seen in my life. They’re SO delusional to think they’re worth **** without her. 

KARMA please. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I couldnt agree more with u. This is exactly what I think of them: they are so ungrateful about everything Britney did for them all these years. They fail to take responsability for what happened to her or to have empathy towards her. They belittle her and then want credit for her success and fortune. They care more about her brand that they act as if its the Spears family business and her fortune as if its their own. 

And yeah, they think they are important, I mean look at Juno thinking she is that famous and complaining about being harassed in Hollywood. Look at Bryan wanting credit for "also" helping the family financially in 2000 or Jamie bragging about how good he has been to her career and fortune. Not to mention both Jamie and Bryan talking as If Britneys fans are also their fans. I mean :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

Yeah, Britney couldnt have a worst family. I hope someday shes free from them and realizes that not only Jamie ****ed her life up, but also Lynne, Bryan and Juno. Theyve been complicit to Jamies **** for 13 years bc they all benefit from it and seem closer to him. 

17 hours ago, PZHSB said:

She’s saying the stigma around her last name bc of her crazy sister would make someone think twice about taking her on as a patient. 

maybe book it as Jamie Watson 

There are millions of people with the last name and they arent good doctors if they go by whats reported on entertainment news, just like the judges and lawyers in Britneys case arent.

To me, this is offensive because average, working-class people also can't find a therapist. It's expensive and affordable options have wait-lists and eligibility criterias etc. If Jamie is having trouble finding a therapist because of her name, maybe she should take her husbands last name or maybe don't complain about it publicly where the mental health crisis is something every citizen lives with every single day. And not because our last name is associated with controversy - it's because we are nobody's with little financial security and have to work every day at jobs that don't provide the benefits that she has....... 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, G-unit said:

First off, the lies.  What therapist would turn someone away...kind of against their job.  Second off, are we supposed to feel bad for her?  If I could roll my eyes any harder they would fall out of my head.  She clearly hates her sister’s fans, and that’s sad...because with all the craziness, she should know it’s because we love Britney and we are fighting for her rights.  If she loves her sister so much, she should be thankful SOMEONE (let alone a bunch of total strangers) are sticking up for her.

Of course a therapist has the right to refuse to take a client should they not fit within their expertise and/or clinical scope of practice. Also, if the therapist’s knowledge of the client or the problem has been compromised, they are within their right to refer the case else where if they feel they could not give the person a fair service.

If you can imagine being a therapist and a huge Britney fan, and having to deal with her sister mouthing off about her, it would be tough. You could just refer her to your much older colleague who has no no idea who Britney is, let alone an interest in her. Or say you cannot fit her in. 

Anyway, It’s likely she’s fishing for “laughs” more than sympathy, with a joke more suited between close friends, but the fact that she’s doing it so publicly makes it all the more odd. She wants someone to know how she feels. Not the fans. Perhaps it’s a parent, a manager, a sibling or even a former therapist she’s hinting to, even if it’s a tad passive aggressive, she means what she says with jest.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

This was a jab at her sister even if it wasn’t intentional :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I agree, though, it’s hard to fathom how it wasn’t just a straight up jab since it’s likely not true. Spears is not an uncommon surname and any self respecting therapist wouldn’t turn someone down even if they knew who she was. If anything, they’d see a chance to nab a client with deep pockets.

JL is a liar and the fact that she can’t seem to bite her tongue when it comes to showing her resentment towards her enslaved sister (who gave her everything she has in life) is some of the most twisted and dark family dynamic I’ve ever seen. 

She literally can’t even pretend to love and support her publicly, even just to avoid the wrath of her fanbase. Makes you wonder if she even holds back at all behind closed doors. 

• Like 5
23 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

She needs a new PR person I swear. this has happened too many times .

You think she can afford one? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Besides, in order to need a PR person you need actual stuff going on in your career. Does someone need to put out a press release about what's going on at Jamie L.'s PTA meetings? :jackk_alien:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Britney is not a risky, dangerous psychopath. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:Even when she needed psychological help. It speaks for her in a good way that she recognizes it and took it. Because of people like Jamie Lynn people will not seek help because they are ashamed. That can be very dangerous when this person is a Narcissist, Stalker or Psychopath. People could be harmed or killed because of it. It can cause suicide. Everyone who needs help should get it and should not be ashamed to ask for it no matter form he needs it.

JL, this is not ok and doesn´t speak for you as a person. Please stop it and start to finally help your sister. Are you not ashamed after all of what she has done for you and your family?! Don´t you have a bad conscience? If you're not willing to help her, then at least stop to talk about her in public.