Jamie Lynn: "It's hard getting a therapist appointment when I tell them my last name is SPEARS"

59 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Poor Juno Chynn being "harassed" and "belittled" bc Britney is too famous and her cship has been talked about so much this year. I bet she wished FreeBritney never happened so Britney was working and her dad/Cruella were lining their pockets until 2018. 

Poor Juno not having to work and getting free flights from the cship her sister is under even tho she claims she never took a dime for her sister!!!

Poor Juno having a comfortable life bc of her sister since she was 8 years old bc her sister worked all her life to make her family's life better, the same family who trapped Britney in this situation. 

Poor Juno travelling the world at such a young age and having connections in the business bc shes a SPEARS even tho she lacks charisma or talent. 

Poor Juno having her freedom to stay with her hillbilly husband and having more children If she feels like. 

Poor Juno being adored by her messy daddy when he only ****ed up her sisters life. 

Poor Juno having her mom babysit her children 24/7 while Britney is isolated with securities and a shady bf. 

Poor Juno having her daddy "adoring" her daughters while he abused her nephew. 

Poor Juno having her children's custody when Britney can only see her kids a few hours every week. 

Poor Juno having control of her stupid Instagram while Britney has a phone taken agressively from her hands' once she said 'we are live now' 

Poor Juno being treated like a human being by her family while Britney is treated like a brand, an ATM.

Poor Juno being praised by her brother for how hard she works at the same time he belittles Britney for being the worst driver in the world. 

Poor Juno being able to make mistakes like letting her kid drive an ATV after almost dying doing the same thing and holding. Or putting a knife out for strangers and not being placed under a cship for that or called crazy. At least it wasnt an umbrella, right? 

Poor Juno buying Chanel shoes to her daughter while Britney can only plan a trip for her after her lawyer asks what funds she has to spend in her next trip.

Poor Juno not living with a 12k year allowance when u make millions a year. 

Poor Juno being able to share her stupid "ideas" while her sister has no voice and anyone can speak about her cship but her. 

Poor Juno being besties and praising the woman who helped to put her sister under a cship. 

Poor Juno saying she cant talk about Britneys matters when she doesnt want to even tho Britneys lawyers say Britney wants the court docs to be unsealed. 

Poor Juno having friends and being able to be an adult while her sister is treated like a 10 years old that is only good at making millions for others. 

I feel so sorry for her tbh. Her life is so sad. Would she trade her life for Britneys? Would she trade her freedom, normal life and kids for Britneys fame, success and fortune, even tho Britney is under a cship for 13 years now, shes isolated without her kids and cant even control her own money? When Britney cant even kick her dad out of her life? 

This ***** is so arrogant, entitiled, selfish and narcissist I cant. Its like the world revolves around her. She shows no empathy towards Britney whatsoever. What a poor excuse of a sister. I wonder how Britney feels after she gave this little brat the world. 

tenor.gif?itemid=19743411

K.O.!!!!!

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Poor Juno Chynn being "harassed" and "belittled" bc Britney is too famous and her cship has been talked about so much this year. I bet she wished FreeBritney never happened so Britney was working and her dad/Cruella were lining their pockets until 2018. 

Poor Juno not having to work and getting free flights from the cship her sister is under even tho she claims she never took a dime for her sister!!!

Poor Juno having a comfortable life bc of her sister since she was 8 years old bc her sister worked all her life to make her family's life better, the same family who trapped Britney in this situation. 

Poor Juno travelling the world at such a young age and having connections in the business bc shes a SPEARS even tho she lacks charisma or talent. 

Poor Juno having her freedom to stay with her hillbilly husband and having more children If she feels like. 

Poor Juno being adored by her messy daddy when he only ****ed up her sisters life. 

Poor Juno having her mom babysit her children 24/7 while Britney is isolated with securities and a shady bf. 

Poor Juno having her children's custody when Britney can only see her kids a few hours every week. 

Poor Juno having control of her stupid Instagram while Britney has a phone taken agressively from her hands' once she said 'we are live now' 

Poor Juno being treated like a human being by her family while Britney is treated like a brand, an ATM.

Poor Juno being praised by her brother for how hard she works at the same time he belittles Britney for being the worst driver in the world. 

Poor Juno being able to make mistakes like letting her kid drive an ATV after almost dying doing the same thing and holding. Or putting a knife out for strangers and not being placed under a cship for that or called crazy. At least it wasnt an umbrella, right? 

Poor Juno buying Chanel shoes to her daughter while Britney can only plan a trip for her after her lawyer asks what funds she has to spend in her next trip.

Poor Juno being able to share her stupid "ideas" while her sister has no voice and anyone can speak about her cship but her. 

Poor Juno being besties and praising the woman who helped to put her sister under a cship. 

Poor Juno saying she cant talk about Britneys matters when she doesnt want to even tho Britneys lawyers say Britney wants the court docs to be unsealed. 

Poor Juno having friends and being able to be an adult while her sister is treated like a 10 years old that is only good at making millions for others. 

I feel so sorry for her tbh. Her life is so sad. Would she trade her life for Britneys? Would she trade her freedom, normal life and kids for Britneys fame, success and fortune, even tho Britney is under a cship for 13 years now, shes isolated without her kids and cant even control her own money? When Britney cant even kick her dad out of her life? 

This ***** is so arrogant, entitiled, selfish and narcissist I cant. Its like the world revolves around her. She shows no empathy towards Britney whatsoever. What a poor excuse of a sister. I wonder how Britney feels after she gave this little brat the world. 

Drama Popcorn GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 7
2 hours ago, Bundy said:

All. Of. This. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: Remember that JL was still 17 when Britney was put in conservatorship and her work history since then is almost nonexistent. I highly doubt she has been living with all the luxuries she's showing off in her social media with just the money she got from flop101 that lasted only like 60 episodes or her pitiful single-album country music "career" that spawned only one (1) minor "hit".  I'm pretty certain that she's more than happy that Britney is suffering because it means that SHE can enjoy her money without the fame. 

*ep sis didn’t even drop an album 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Bundy said:

Poor Juno Chynn being "harassed" and "belittled" bc Britney is too famous and her cship has been talked about so much this year. I bet she wishes FreeBritney never happened so Britney was working and her dad/Cruella were lining their pockets like they were until 2018. 

Poor Juno not having to work and getting free flights from the cship her sister is under even tho she claims she never took a dime from her sister!!!

Poor Juno having a comfortable life bc of her sister since she was 8 years old, afterall her sister worked all her life to make her family's lives better, the same family who trapped Britney in this situation. 

Poor Juno travelling the world at such a young age and having connections in the business bc shes a SPEARS even tho she lacks charisma and talent. 

Poor Juno being adored by her messy daddy when hes still ******* up her sisters life. 

Poor Juno being praised by her brother for how hard she works at the same time he belittles Britney for "being" the worst driver in the world. 

Poor Juno being able to make mistakes like letting her kid drive an ATV after almost dying doing the same thing and holding guns. Or putting a knife out for strangers and not being placed under a cship for that or called crazy. At least it wasnt an umbrella, right? 

Poor Juno buying Chanel shoes for her daughter while Britney can only plan a trip for herself after her lawyer asks what funds she has to spend in her next trip.

Poor Juno not living with a 12k year allowance when her sister makes millions a year. 

Poor Juno saying she cant talk about Britneys matters bc she doesnt want to even tho Britneys lawyer said Britney wants the court docs to be unsealed. 

1 hour ago, GodneyLush said:

All. Of. This. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

If there was anything Britney was 'at fault' for, it was not 'taking the reigns' by 2004, away from both the industry and her family to really live her life.

As great as Blackout may be, it's blatant that she kept staying in the spotlight due to contractual obligations; the problem is that was unnecessarily detrimental to her mental health, despite her being a strong person.

She should have demanded more autonomy in her career by either starting her own label or re-signing a new contract in the mid-2000s when she had to have had the leverage to do so.

As for Jamie Lynn, she should blame her pathetic parents who preyed on and begged their oldest daughter to lift them out of poverty.

• Like 2

The surname Spears is not that uncommon (It is held by around 1 in 130,116 people). Even though she’s “trying” to be funny, it could be considered a passive aggressive dig at her big sister. She is likely saying Britney ruined “it’” for her, and she would be more successful if they weren’t related.
I wonder where the resentment is coming from; more likely, who’s feeding it to her? 

sick team america GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

First off, the lies.  What therapist would turn someone away...kind of against their job.  Second off, are we supposed to feel bad for her?  If I could roll my eyes any harder they would fall out of my head.  She clearly hates her sister’s fans, and that’s sad...because with all the craziness, she should know it’s because we love Britney and we are fighting for her rights.  If she loves her sister so much, she should be thankful SOMEONE (let alone a bunch of total strangers) are sticking up for her.

• Like 8

Sorry, Jordan. Nothing even remotely respectful to say about that *****. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: I’ll leave it at that. 

14 hours ago, Bundy said:

Poor Juno Chynn being "harassed" and "belittled" bc Britney is too famous and her cship has been talked about so much this year. I bet she wishes FreeBritney never happened so Britney was working and her dad/Cruella were lining their pockets like they were until 2018. 

Poor Juno not having to work and getting free flights from the cship her sister is under even tho she claims she never took a dime from her sister!!!

Poor Juno having a comfortable life bc of her sister since she was 8 years old, afterall her sister worked all her life to make her family's lives better, the same family who trapped Britney in this situation. 

Poor Juno travelling the world at such a young age and having connections in the business bc shes a SPEARS even tho she lacks charisma and talent. 

Poor Juno being adored by her messy daddy when hes still ******* up her sisters life. 

Poor Juno being praised by her brother for how hard she works at the same time he belittles Britney for "being" the worst driver in the world. 

Poor Juno being able to make mistakes like letting her kid drive an ATV after almost dying doing the same thing and holding guns. Or putting a knife out for strangers and not being placed under a cship for that or called crazy. At least it wasnt an umbrella, right? 

Poor Juno buying Chanel shoes for her daughter while Britney can only plan a trip for herself after her lawyer asks what funds she has to spend in her next trip.

Poor Juno not living with a 12k year allowance when her sister makes millions a year. 

Poor Juno saying she cant talk about Britneys matters bc she doesnt want to even tho Britneys lawyer said Britney wants the court docs to be unsealed. 

That about covers it. 

Britney has the most disgusting and ungrateful family I’ve ever seen in my life. They’re SO delusional to think they’re worth **** without her. 

KARMA please. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 7