Jump to content

Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Nope, I'm an account that's been here a few years! That's a very defensive response :)

they threw out baseless claims.

SO? Being her for year means you can't be associated with britney's gram? 

I'd say claiming that you can't be associated with them because you've been a commenter here for a few years is not only silly but pretty defensive!

What claim were baseless? What proof do you have about any of these claims?

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

I have already said in the past that I don't have a real instagram. 

So you are accusing LFB of talking to themselves?

The screenshots you sent me could be from absolutely anyone and you have provided no solid evidence but go off :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

You say you're not them..move on..

This would all stop the quicker you stopped being so defensive and making yourself look more and more suspect.

  • Like 4

Stream BOYZ ♫

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, elodiebeaaa said:

SO? Being her for year means you can't be associated with britney's gram? 

I'd say claiming that you can't be associated with them because you've been a commenter here for a few years is not only silly but pretty defensive!

What claim were baseless? What proof do you have about any of these claims?

The way you're now trying to make people switch on someone else :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

  • Like 3

Stream BOYZ ♫

Link to comment
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

So you set up a fake instagram account just to comment support on LFB page, and post their response. 

 

I'm not accusing, I just fail to understand the intent of your post.

And you're wrong. There's literally no way to prove myself obviously, you'd find a way to be suspicious

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

The screenshots you sent me could be from absolutely anyone and you have provided no solid evidence but go off :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

You say you're not them..move on..

This would all stop the quicker you stopped being so defensive and making yourself look more and more suspect.

There's no evidence I could provide that could prove to you I'm not associated with them. You just like harassing me and bullying me. 

I will look suspect to you no matter what and I'll say what I want -- thanks!

Link to comment
1 minute ago, elodiebeaaa said:

SO? Being her for year means you can't be associated with britney's gram? 

I'd say claiming that you can't be associated with them because you've been a commenter here for a few years is not only silly but pretty defensive!

What claim were baseless? What proof do you have about any of these claims?

Your statement comes as a response to my belief that you are in some form connected to LFB, based on your activities on this forum and thread. 

Your retort to my belief that I am defending Britney's Gram is a claim that doesnt make sense as I have an account that has been active long before Britney's Gram was a thing.

This reads as a clear attempt to deflect as you are running out of ideas, in my opinion.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Your statement comes as a response to my belief that you are in some form connected to LFB, based on your activities on this forum and thread. 

Your retort to my belief that I am defending Britney's Gram is a claim that doesnt make sense as I have an account that has been active long before Britney's Gram was a thing.

This reads as a clear attempt to deflect as you are running out of ideas, in my opinion.

Lol what? So you couldn't become friends with Britneys Gram after they started the podcast? Your argument doesn't make sense.

 

If you're going to throw baseless accusations at me then I can pick apart what you say too

Link to comment
  • Super Mods

I suggest this discussion end @elodiebeaaa as it is not getting you anywhere and seems to frustrate you even more when people do not have the same views as you.

It's just going in circles, you claim to not be LFB or be associated with them - okay. 

Some people do not believe that and that is also okay.

Let's move on.

 

  • Like 5

Stream BOYZ ♫

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I suggest this discussion end @elodiebeaaa as it is not getting you anywhere and seems to frustrate you even more when people do not have the same views as you.

It's just going in circles, you claim to not be LFB or be associated with them - okay. 

Some people do not believe that and that is also okay.

Let's move on.

 

Nah, you don't get to keep provoking, gaslighting and harassing me with a baseless accusation and then tell me to move on. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Just now, richluv0715 said:

Them saying "how can people blindly believe things with no facts present" seems very suspect.

Like how do they know? They don't know why or what is being said because you didn't say....

Definitely seems like one person talking to themselves. 

Ummm because they know that I have nothing to do with them????

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Nah, you don't get to keep provoking, gaslighting and harassing me with a baseless accusation and then tell me to move on. 

I was only trying to help you out..

But yeah keep giving me that same attitude LFB are showing on Twitter :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

You're only looking worse with each and every comment.

  • Like 1

Stream BOYZ ♫

Link to comment
Just now, Slayer said:

I was only trying to help you out..

But yeah keep giving me that same attitude LFB are showing on Twitter :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

You're only looking worse with each and every comment.

Yeah, it really makes you look good to be a mod and keep bullying someone like this. Really classy! And so dumb, because you're wrong.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, richluv0715 said:

But they don't know if there are facts present. Because they don't know why people are saying you're associated with them.. so they don't know what info/reasoning is present..

Why would there be "facts" present if I'm not associated with them???? You make no sense!!!

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block