2021: My Message to Exhale

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me on January 1st 2021 12:01 AM Hi, all my fellow Exhalers.  I am hoping that after all of the highs and lows this year, each and every one of you has an amazing start to the new year.

I have big hopes for the next year too. We will never give up no matter what happens. Oh and...

Omg same! I was inactive for years. Now I'm so happy that Im back again.  I love you my fellow exhalers, I wish you all a pleasant new years celebration and a happy new year  I am so proud of

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

Happy New Year y’all! I’m so happy I came back to this forum this year. Let’s keep pushing, we’re going on the right path to free our Queen! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Omg same! I was inactive for years. Now I'm so happy that Im back again. 

I love you my fellow exhalers, I wish you all a pleasant new years celebration and a happy new year :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I am so proud of this fandom and their love towards someone who is not doing much anymore, you all did not leave her alone. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Also, to be a fan of Britney, since she has a real nice personality, I think one should have a nice personality, a loving self and pure intentions, like Britney does. Thats why also I am proud of being a part of this loving group :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 8
  • Exhale+

"Yesterday was history,

Tommorows a mystery 

And today is a gift, that's why it is called the present" 

Let's not live in the past and hold on to negative thoughts, live in the present like it's your last :)

happy new year and decade everyone! Let's hope and pray for our queens freedom as well!

xoxo :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 4

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I hope 2021 is Britney’s year. I hope she gets her freedom and ability to live her life on her own terms. 

i also hope all y’all stop supporting the nonsense her team keeps putting out while she’s still fighting for freedom. 

happy new year slooots

• Love 5