Britney follows on Twitter a man,Juan Perea y Monsuwé who investigate the cold case of Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon Warning,just read this when you are can stand cruel thingsl

I was so shocked when I found this out. I just thought he could investigate Britney's case as well, then I saw her name and that she follows him! It was an impulse to go to his Facebook page.Ok, we know Britney has actually no access to social media, not just not her own but in general. And I know about this man just since Christmas(what a timing for such a cruel story,but I had a lot of time). So, I don´t know how famous he is, he wrote a few books, but everyone can publish his own book today. But Brit follows him! And was she not freer on Twitter in the past and interacted there with her fans? His account is closed now.

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10164339042605162&set=ecnf.780350161

This is the case:

Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon 

Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon were Dutch students who disappeared on April 1, 2014, while hiking in Panama. After an extensive search, some bones and a backpack were found months later. The half pelvis from Kris was found as well as her shorts. From Lisanne, they found her foot still in her shoe. They found bones from an older woman and a dog as well. In the backpack, there were two bras, their camera, (one picture was deleted, the one between the day and night pictures)two mobile phones,( after a few days it was trying to look in but the pin code was not known anymore) a small water bottle. The things were found miles apart. Their cause of death could not be determined definitively, but Dutch authorities working with forensic and search-rescue investigators thought it likely the students had accidentally fallen from a cliff after becoming lost. The circumstances and aftermath of their disappearance have resulted in much speculation about the cause of death. The foul play could not be entirely ruled out and Panamanian officials came under fire for allegedly mishandling the disappearance and aftermath. The girls became friends with to Dutch boys, they died months later after the disappearance of the girls. The taxi driver, who was one of the last people who saw them alive died as well. Further investigation into the case in 2017 raised questions about the investigation, as well as a possible link to other murders in the area.

I know, some people need attention and lying that they know famous people to enchant their status. But why should he choose Britney?From all of the celebrities?Makes no sense. I believe him. But this makes me terrified. Because Juan thinks the girls could still be alive and gets trafficked and locked away somewhere, maybe in Costa Rica.

I´m not sure about this, but to stop searching because you found some bones? Really? Maybe these poor girls could be saved. In opposite to him, I think they are dead now but were alive when they found their bones and belongings. But who knows, maybe Juan is right. Human traffic exists.

It seems like the Britney case is much deeper than in our wildest dreams. And much more dangerous. When Britney really follows him and investigate this case, it makes sense why nobody helps her and stand behind her. They are frightening to death. God knows how this fits Britney and what they have done to her. ( I don´t think Britney has something to do with these girls or know them. I think they are victims of the same kinds of offender/Brit has similar problems as they had.)

Here are some good pages about this case:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDldKFcWBW3oKYfjz8zvNGa9U6ezj-rvk

https://koudekaas.blogspot.com/2019/12/the-disappearance-of-kris-kremers-and.html

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic