Funniest Pop Culture Moments of 2020

So, with barely 2 days left of the mess that has been 2020, I wanted to look back on some of the funniest/messiest/cringiest/most ridiculous moments in pop culture as a bit of solace. :matches: Ugh, who am I kidding?! I totally stole this idea from reddit because I thought it was freakin' genius. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I had completely forgotten about most of these; therefore, it was super fun to go through this little thread. Here are some of my favorite ones:

• Ava Max promoting Hell & Heaven via a Roblox event. (YouTube link)
  • Madonna being out of touch and falling for an edited clips of Italians singing her song I Rise from their balconies. (Twitter)
  • Katy Perry doing the same thing, but also using the wrong flag emoji in her Tweet in addition to that. (Tweet has since been deleted)
  • Cheryl as well. (Twitter)
  • Britney running faster than Usain Bolt. (Instagram post has since been deleted, so here's a Tweet by a fan)
  • Charli XCX Tweeting about watching Hunger Games for the first time despite literally being on the soundtrack (Twitter) and then clarifying that Lorde had sent her an e-mail with a plot summary and a vibe. (Twitter)
  • Basketball player Rudy Gobert mocking the pandemic by purposely touching microphones and then catching COVID three days later. (YouTube)
  • Justin Bieber begging his fans to get Yummy to #1 and even encouraging international fans to use VPNs, so that their streams count towards Billboard. (screenshot of his Instagram post)
  • Out of touch celebrities singing Imagine. (YouTube)
  • Grimes and Elon Musk naming their baby X Æ A-12. (Twitter)
  • Vanessa Hudgens' going on a weird Instagram rant about COVID and then saying, "I don't know if I should be saying this." (Twitter)
  • David Guetta ending racism by giving a shoutout to George Floyd and his family. (YouTube)
  • A Nicki fan pretending to be her and catfishing actual Snoop Dogg. (Twitter thread)
  • Lily Allen releasing a ******** instead of new music. (Twitter)
  • K-Pop fans taking over the #WhiteLivesMatter hashtag to drown out all the racists, so much so that the algorithm literally categorized it as a K-Pop trend. (Twitter)

Omg, I love how 90% of these could be summed up as celebrities being out of touch. :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Anyway, I hope I got all the links right. Feel free to add your favorite ones and/or ones that I missed. :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:pop-2020.jpg.d2fe55dc72546bca875eed19accc58be.jpg

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:
  • Charli XCX Tweeting about watching Hunger Games for the first time despite literally being on the soundtrack (Twitter) and then clarifying that Lorde had sent her an e-mail with a plot summary and a vibe. (Twitter)

What Charli created after reading an e-mail:

:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

7 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:
  • Justin Bieber begging his fans to get Yummy to #1 and even encouraging international fans to use VPNs, so that their streams count towards Billboard. (screenshot of his Instagram post)

He should be ashamed.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block