Instagram Post by Loucifer on Britney's account seems like a threat to Britney the brand

Almost Mystical

The way they are painting Britney in bad light, speed up her voice, and all her awkward pose, felt like it was super intentional. Remember when she's trying to do Make me music video and all her pics are flattering, but now that Britney is refusing to work and contesting the conservatorship, they are putting some horrible and unflattering post of her that made her look neurotic. It seems like how Lou is trying to sabotage Britney the brand. It could go as one of the threat that Lou made to her, like on how "the management" will make Britney out of work if she keep refusing to work. 

I'm not sure if I was overreacting, but the way they are curating her instagram comments by keeping all the "Britney are you OK? Britney are you on m**h? Britney are you crazy?" comments on top, it's just weird. Especially with deuxmoi tea where Britney don't have access to her instagram account at all. She literally don't have any voice right now. I won't be surprised if her house don't have wifi :(

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived