Jump to content

Collection of Articles from 2008 to 2012 detailing the corrupt conservatorship. She's been warning us, for a LONG TIME


ivosoares

Recommended Posts

At the time, it was easy to dismiss this article as some trashy news. But now that we know the truth, these articles finally make sense. Just how many of us actually blame Britney for not wanting to put David Lachapele video on? Lou and her team made it seems like Britney is unstable with going buck naked and "hate" the video in the end. When it's clear it's Lou and Jamie who didn't like the whole chained concept. Free Britney movement is really eye opening for some small details like this over the years.

  • Love 6
Link to comment

I’m pasting this from another related thread. SOME of us believed these articles because it was obvious from her behavior & (round about) her own words. 
 

 

You guys really didn’t know how she felt about this after For The Record aired? & to piggyback on that, couldn’t tell this was bad for her as a “drugged up” Britney was introduced in 2009 & became progressively worse at least until 2013 and was pretty much comatose in 2010-2011? Medication to make her compliant...yeah, that’s the way to go! But instead of seeing things for WHAT THEY ARE, let’s just complain cuz she can’t dance while sedated! How lazy she has become!

Some of us have been calling out the conservatorship since 2009 & were quickly shut down & even ridiculed by fellow stans because hEr CoMmErCiAl SuCcEsS...she must be doing well, as she’s selling millions and topping the charts! :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I knew the articles surrounding everything that came out when the conservatorship was relatively new were NOT bull because Britney had (round about) told us in her own words. But most importantly, actions speak louder than words. Girl was medicated to the point of chemical lobotomy. 

If only the majority would have listened to her.

 

  • Love 3
Link to comment

this is all ******* gross

21 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I’m pasting this from another related thread. SOME of us believed these articles because it was obvious from her behavior & (round about) her own words. 
 

 

 

You guys really didn’t know how she felt about this after For The Record aired? & to piggyback on that, couldn’t tell this was bad for her as a “drugged up” Britney was introduced in 2009 & became progressively worse at least until 2013 and was pretty much comatose in 2010-2011? Medication to make her compliant...yeah, that’s the way to go! But instead of seeing things for WHAT THEY ARE, let’s just complain cuz she can’t dance while sedated! How lazy she has become!

Some of us have been calling out the conservatorship since 2009 & were quickly shut down & even ridiculed by fellow stans because hEr CoMmErCiAl SuCcEsS...she must be doing well, as she’s selling millions and topping the charts! :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I knew the articles surrounding everything that came out when the conservatorship was relatively new were NOT bull because Britney had (round about) told us in her own words. But most importantly, actions speak louder than words. Girl was medicated to the point of chemical lobotomy. 

If only the majority would have listened to her.

 

I remember complaining about the conservatorship in 2013 and being shut down since it's "just for annoying court things"

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Danielle1987 said:

The only reason I came back to Exhale was because the Free Britney movement started and fans were finally opening their eyes...11 years later :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I can't really phantom how Britney must feel. Having your freedom being taken away from you is literally my biggest fear, and to have it happen to you by the people closest to you. I'm tearing up for her

  • Love 4
Link to comment
Just now, Goten21 said:

I can't really phantom how Britney must feel. Having your freedom being taken away from you is literally my biggest fear, and to have it happen to you by the people closest to you. I'm tearing up for her

I’m right there with you. We know she only complied for the sake of her children. & I feel like she was vocal on her opinion about it, so they medicated her. Could you imagine not having a say-so in your own medical treatment, either? ABSOLUTELY barbaric! 

Her situation quite reminds me of those rampant mental institutions in the 1960s (in USA, anyway) where anyone could deem a person insane & unfit to care for themselves and/or a danger to themselves or others & they were locked away in these institutions for the rest of their lives with zero freedom and forced strong medication, just to keep them compliant. These situations were not designed to help anyone, just to make them not bothersome anymore. We can nearly say the same of Britney’s situation except in her case there is money to be made.

Remember back in the day on here when you even mentioned medication you were crucified? Even though she was basically falling asleep during FF era interviews. 
 

 

  • Love 4
  • Like 1
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I’m right there with you. We know she only complied for the sake of her children. & I feel like she was vocal on her opinion about it, so they medicated her. Could you imagine not having a say-so in your own medical treatment, either? ABSOLUTELY barbaric! 

Her situation quite reminds me of those rampant mental institutions in the 1960s (in USA, anyway) where anyone could deem a person insane & unfit to care for themselves and/or a danger to themselves or others & they were locked away in these institutions for the rest of their lives with zero freedom and forced strong medication, just to keep them compliant. These situations were not designed to help anyone, just to make them not bothersome anymore. We can nearly say the same of Britney’s situation except in her case there is money to be made.

Remember back in the day on here when you even mentioned medication you were crucified? Even though she was basically falling asleep during FF era interviews. 
 

 

She looked dead for the entirety of it and I can't believe barely anyone ever mentions just how weird she looked for I Wanna Go and the photoshoot too

Her eyes were red af and she was way thinner than for HIAM and TTWE. But the weirdest thing is how empty she looked

 

There's candids in 2010 of her screaming, crying, looking... Well, not okay. 

FP_5954288_FP7_Spears_Britney_102610.jpg

Did Britney have a second breakdown in 2010? - BuzzJack Music Forum

1f6a60816813d1f6cd268aa99e37fc1d--britney-spears.jpg

I was a little shocked when I found the last candid. It's very reminiscent of the way she looked after she left the clinic in 2019

Britney Spears Leaves Treatment Center, Seen in Beverly Hills - YouTube

 

And really, there's been so much proof online. I truly don't understand how her rabid fanbase, especially back then, let this happen

 

 

Your comparison is very accurate. Britney's situation is a lot more than just personal rights violation. It's an indication of how people treat women and celebrities. No individual should ever have to go through this.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Goten21 said:

She looked dead for the entirety of it and I can't believe barely anyone ever mentions just how weird she looked for I Wanna Go and the photoshoot too

Her eyes were red af and she was way thinner than for HIAM and TTWE. But the weirdest thing is how empty she looked

 

There's candids in 2010 of her screaming, crying, looking... Well, not okay. 

FP_5954288_FP7_Spears_Britney_102610.jpg

Did Britney have a second breakdown in 2010? - BuzzJack Music Forum

1f6a60816813d1f6cd268aa99e37fc1d--britney-spears.jpg

I was a little shocked when I found the last candid. It's very reminiscent of the way she looked after she left the clinic in 2019

Britney Spears Leaves Treatment Center, Seen in Beverly Hills - YouTube

 

And really, there's been so much proof online. I truly don't understand how her rabid fanbase, especially back then, let this happen

 

 

Your comparison is very accurate. Britney's situation is a lot more than just personal rights violation. It's an indication of how people treat women and celebrities. No individual should ever have to go through this.

I’m glad you posted receipts. We can talk about it all day, but seeing is another thing. She hardly ever seemed happy during that time unless she was with her boys. 

You can see the emptiness in her eyes, even that long ago. Living with a broken spirit for that long really does things to a person. & even now when you mention she may have some “issues” because of this, some fans still get defensive. I just don’t get it. But it’s nice to communicate with a fellow stan who does. 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block