‘I’m being robbed by my dad’ Article from 2008

ivosoares

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Thank you for sharing. Sending nothing but love to you and your family :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

THIS is what a conservatorship is meant for. Maybe Britney was so far gone she needed something like this temporarily. But there's no way that everything in Britney's situation is kosher given the fact that she is expected to work at the level she does yet seems to be denied a voice on issues where she clearly has opinions that should be heard. 

Thank you so much Hun same to you!! 

I think Britney should be monitored by a therapist and a psychiatrist closely yes, but a conservatorship is toooo far. She could be free and have amazing therapists helping her, she would be fine. But I guess her being locked up makes more money for team con. I know personally how mental illness is horrible and devastating to the person and those around them, but there's much better ways to handle her situation. I don't even think she's that 'crazy' as they make her seem she is. She's probably out of her mind BECAUSE of the medication they force her to take.

How didn’t people see something suspicious back then?? Since I became a Britney fan I noticed that the conservatorship was a shady thing but I kept waiting for it to end as I read it was a temporary thing.
The first time I saw For The Record I thought the conservatorship was a bad thing and I didn’t understand how a woman that makes so much money and looks completely fine could be under one legally.

Time went by and when I became an adult I clearly saw that this was completely wrong, never liked that conservatorship or her dad and family and never will.

Britney deserves her civil rights and be treated like an adult, like a human being! 

FREE BRITNEY!

3 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

How didn’t people see something suspicious back then?? Since I became a Britney fan I noticed that the conservatorship was a shady thing but I keep waiting for it to end as I read it was a temporary thing.
The first time I saw For The Record I thought the conservatorship was a bad thing and I didn’t understand how a woman that makes so much money and looks completely fine could be under one legally.

Time went by and when I became an adult I clearly saw that this was completely wrong, never liked that conservatorship or her dad and family and never will.

Britney deserves her civil rights and be treated like an adult, like a human being! 

FREE BRITNEY!

Free Britney happened in 2009. Jordan got in trouble for that. I still remember everything, it was all so weird and depressing. 

Archived