The infamous "Pepsi's Pepsi" CNN interview (2003)

CJMCH

20 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Britney dealt with a lot of **** when she was still very young. I can’t imagine the whole world talking about my ***** at 16/17. Even Rosie O’Donnell would scold her on her attire or *****. I feel like people forget how much she dealt with so early on. 

Don't forget Simon Cowell, the poster boy for the Dad Bod, calling In The Zoneney FAT :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: Imagine thinking she was FAT in 2003/2004, I could NEVER. Hell even in 2011, when she was thicker, she was still ****. And she's never been outright fat. (Also, didn't some gross music executive also call her fat during the BOMT era? It was literal baby fat, and she wasn't even fat.)

• Like 1
On 12/30/2020 at 8:14 PM, Obscene said:

Such a weird interview, even looking back. Why the hell did they have Britney on CNN? Like for what? For why?

Not even CNN could escape from Britneys fame and success :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

On 12/29/2020 at 8:35 PM, CJMCH said:

Here's the full interview Tucker Carlson did with Britney for CNN back in 2003, finally restored in HD

The fact that she was being sarcastic as hell and he didn't know about it: Queen :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

At the very end of the video he said that she seemed to have a "kind of sequester" life omg

2 grown man shading her for a chewing gum. Such a manly man.

It is obvious smth happened b4 that interview or her rebelling personality started to take over. Still think her life would be completely different if she moved to London just like she wanted