The infamous "Pepsi's Pepsi" CNN interview (2003)

CJMCH

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope all these men who interviewed Britney back in the day actually realise how condescending and rude they so often were to her. You can tell this guy really thinks highly of himself- and I’m sure he’s a fine journo- but the superiority oozes out of him and at the end of the day it all boils back down to his disapproval of her ***uality. 
‘younger than someone who would bare her midriff’ ‘wrong to have adult thoughts about her’ Jesus I’m glad things are changing from this rhetoric.

32 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I hope all these men who interviewed Britney back in the day actually realise how condescending and rude they so often were to her. You can tell this guy really thinks highly of himself- and I’m sure he’s a fine journo- but the superiority oozes out of him and at the end of the day it all boils back down to his disapproval of her ***uality. 
‘younger than someone who would bare her midriff’ ‘wrong to have adult thoughts about her’ Jesus I’m glad things are changing from this rhetoric.

Britney dealt with a lot of **** when she was still very young. I can’t imagine the whole world talking about my ***** at 16/17. Even Rosie O’Donnell would scold her on her attire or *****. I feel like people forget how much she dealt with so early on. 

12 hours ago, Louis_j said:

She was high on confidence. :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

true dat

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

the other day I was thinking, can you imagine if instead of kissing Madonna she kissed Michael Jackson? :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

nnnnnnnn

15 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I saw the Pepsi clip going around on IG recently in this restored quality. It's hilarrrr 

yay!

22 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Here's the full interview Tucker Carlson did with Britney for CNN back in 2003, finally restored in HD

The fact that she was being sarcastic as hell and he didn't know about it: Queen :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

When he asked Brit if she watches CNN hahahhaha.

Her answer: CNN, all the time!!!

PS: We need new emojis from this interview :eyes_britney_laugh:

Archived