American Idol Barbie Doll turned 15 this year (related to Britney)

IAmJustAKnee

The American Idol Barbie doll and line turned 15 this year! This is relate dot Britney because the Barbie doll (in the first wave) sang Britney Spears's 'Oops!... I Did It Again'!

Back in 2005 you could vote who would win on Barbie.com, Barbie in the end won (the power of Britney!)

American Idol Barbie | American idol, Barbie, Mattel barbieImage

Here is the video of Barbie singing Britney Spears's 'Oops!... I Did It Again'. This was from Barbie.com:

And here was ONE of the multiple American Idol Barbie commercials. In this one she also sings Britney Spears's 'Oops!... I Did It Again'!:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't remember this one but I do remember my 11-year old self trying to creatively figure out a way to ask my parents to get me a Britney doll without seeming ~*gAy*~ :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

It ended up being too much of a hassle so I got my moments by playing with my little cousin's Barbies whenever we went to her house after telling my family that my cousin ASKED ME to go play with them with her and surprisingly she actually played along with the ruse :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

How my parents were even the least bit shocked when I came out is still a mystery :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Archived