What did Exhale inhale in 2020?: Best 2020 Albums/EPs/Singles from a Female/Non-Binary/Non-Male artist

On 12/30/2020 at 10:00 PM, bitbitboi said:

wow, that's such a complete list, how did you even...? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I don't know I'm surprised myself because I didn't even gather the list properly until the last minute, I tried searching every where for albums that were released and excluding males just made it slightly quicker :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

YESS OMG NNNN SLAY :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Not WYP? getting some appreciation finally from this cursed site :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

It’s a very underrated album around here, but there are a few people who have mentioned it.

Jessie isn’t a pop star as such, or a famous individual with a big (visual) back story, so I guess it might be hard to connect/relate with that. 

Understandably, some people have different tastes. Each to their own. I’m happy it was even listed :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Hehe. It’s a very underrated album around here, but there are a few people who have mentioned it.

Jessie isn’t a pop star as such, or a famous individual with a big (visual)?back story, so I guess it might be hard to connect/relate with that. 

Understandably, some people have different tastes. Each to their own. I’m happy it was even listed :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Mirage :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Whats your pleasure? :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Ooh La La :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Save A Kiss :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Step Into My Life :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

The kill :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: 

Remember where you are :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

FREAKING SPOTLIGHT :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

A gem of an album truly :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Mirage :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Whats your pleasure? :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Ooh La La :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Save A Kiss :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Step Into My Life :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

The kill :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: 

Remember where you are :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

FREAKING SPOTLIGHT :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

A gem of an album truly :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Truly! :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

You forgot Read My Lips! Weirdly, maybe this is a reach, it reminds me of a song that maybe Britney would have recorded. It kind of has this Janet, funky, breathy vibe Britney does so well. It could be a distant cousin to Kiss You/Me All Over :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block