C-ship/Money/Buying and streaming/

NewDisplayName

Ok I wanted to open this thread long time ago (when MR was released) but stopped myself cause many of you were sensitive about buying/streaming vs boycotting brand.

Personally I don't think that James, lou and people involved in C-ship really care about record and other stuff releases as you think.

Britney already has hundred of millions and while Jamie is a c-tor Britney is paying him 130K/300K/ in year.. even if it more Britneys assets are far more.. All the stuff including doctors and lawyers are getting around 6 million in a year so with Britneys money they can remain that salary for 600 years and without releasing a new material. I know they are grabbing more money but partition her assets might take their lifetime.

from side of Britney - not to work might be just a protest (like shaving head) and it doesn't really matters if fans will buy her music or not.. 

On the other hand - from team Brit is important to show to the world that she is satisfied with situation and she continues doing "things she likes", releasing music etc.. They don't really want to know how Britney feels (that she is trapped and her hiaturs is a protest).

and above everything they are discrediting her (showing to the world that she isn't capable to live on her own and isn't well) using media and social platforms.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived