Did you know: Britney's VMA promo with Russell Brand had the Overprotected couch and theme!

jennyj

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/30/2020 at 1:13 AM, Frankie8 said:

Wow I never even thought about why there was an elephant in the promo commercials, but now it does make sense.  I know the elephant in the room phrase but never even put it together between the two.  I didn't even realize it was the same couch either.

The Kid Mero Wow GIF by Desus & Mero

I thought the elephant had to do with her Circus era.:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

On 12/30/2020 at 1:29 AM, Easy There said:

First of all. That VMA promo has to be one of her best looks. Perfection from head to toe. She was serving mature Oopsney/Brirney eraney. She looked so young and pretty during this time period.

Also looking back she was sending so many hints in 2008. And this is definitely one of them.

I have a feeling trapped in elevator aka HUMAN Nature intro was one of them as well.

i feel like many fellow artists; mv directors, photographers etc tried to express what they saw on Britney and tried to create a visual that represents her current state 

thats what artists do but her team probably didn't really see this part of their work apart from La Chappels work  

Archived