Are you still a Britney Spears fan?

10pm24

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it kinda sad that she used to be so young, beautiful, talented, at the top of the world, idol of millions, she had amazing personality etc. and now her career almost doesn't exist and she's not even free 

I guess no one would expect that in for example 2001 :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: At least she will be always known for her hits but it's kinda sad that people just grow up, idols and fans. No one does it like her before breakdown rn. I wonder if she will release at least one more hit but I don't know if she wants it. She is a living legend anyway tho 

20 hours ago, David Rose said:

It's always been HER, not her "brand."

I’m still a fan of Britney herself. I admire her beauty, her personality as much as we know and her talent of course. But I noticed I can’t enjoy the “Britney Spears” brand anymore (I’d be very excited if she decided to continue as an artist after getting free tho) That’s why I fixed the main post cuz maybe at first it sounded like I’m completely done with Britney lol. 

I will always be a Britney fan. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I couldn't imagine my life without Britney's music. 

Even if I would ignore all of her releases post 2008, it would be enough for me to stan forever. 

BOMT, OOPS, BRITNEY, ITZ & BLACKOUT are just :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:.

I think there will never be an artist who will fascinate me the way Primeney did. 

I love the person, but I hate the brand.
I also hate from the bottom of my heart the Glory era. The first time I felt betrayed, the first time I felt that that Britney isn’t the Britney I used to know anymore. The music was horrendous, imagine associating Britney’s brand with those horrific songs that are a Selena and Justin Bieber rip-offs. Matches is just as bad. 

She will forever be my numerò uno, but right now I’m feeling disconnected with everything that represents the artist Britney Spears. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

I love the person, but I hate the brand.
I also hate from the bottom of my heart the Glory era. The first time I felt betrayed, the first time I felt that that Britney isn’t the Britney I used to know anymore. The music was horrendous, imagine associating Britney’s brand with those horrific songs that are a Selena and Justin Bieber rip-offs. Matches is just as bad. 

She will forever be my numerò uno, but right now I’m feeling disconnected with everything that represents the artist Britney Spears. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I don't know why this board is so obsessed with the Glory era. It was not that great :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

3 minutes ago, Roger said:

I don't know why this board is so obsessed with the Glory era. It was not that great :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

If you love Britney and do know her as you claim, then you would know that the Glory era is the most fraudulent Britney era ever in terms of everything - from her state of mind to the music.  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I HAVE TO LAUGH AND VOMIT ON COMMENTS “she was so free spirited when recording glory” NO **** SHERLOCK? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I’ll always stan Britney. I mean I come on exhale to talk about her. I listen to her music almost everyday. I think about her situation like yeah :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

I am a fan of her legacy and mainly during her prime from 1998-2004. Anything after that got a bit rocky and by 2008 she was totally different person from who she originally was but still had life in her. 

Since about 2011 we lost the Britney we thought we knew. She’s been so closed off from the world and her fans. Life isn’t as exciting as a Britney fan for the last decade I’d say. She clearly lives in a bubble and is so shut off from the world which is sad. 

I’d love to see her free again and believe she will retire the minute she does. I’m ok with that though given the career she’s had and I feel like in recent years her legacy (whilst still so iconic) has been really damaged by her own personal circumstances. I wish she’d been able to walk away gracefully from all of this and perhaps 2007 never would have happened. 

I miss Britney when she had life she was one of the most amazing women in the world who inspired so many. They’ve destroyed the girl we knew

Archived