Additional confirmation Britney does not run or have access to or control her IG

MyahJeanSpears

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

shade sips tea GIF

Makes sense. The fact that Cassie went with Sam & Britney to Hawaii...

🤐

One has to even wonder why she went on said trip.

We have yet to see any substantial photoshoots or video from her time there.

I hope that trip comes up in the financial audit. The CONservative continues to fund pointless **** and people wonder why Britney's estate has remained worth "60 million" in the last 10 years despite the hundreds of millions that have come in. They will continue to bleed her estate dry.

For Cassie's presence there to be justified we should have seen some meaningful sort of work on Britney's social media platforms. There has been NOTHING.

WHAT is she being paid to do? All we have seen are cringe emojis and glitched and erratically/choppily edited videos. HOW exactly did Cassie get this position and what are her qualifications? I used to do her job. I would have been FIRED if I had put out the **** that she does.

I can't see any other reason for her to be there other than fulfilling handler duties. 

Really creepy stuff.

25 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

One has to even wonder why she went on said trip.

We have yet to see any substantial photoshoots or video from her time there.

I hope that trip comes up in the financial audit. The CONservative continues to fund pointless **** and people wonder why Britney's estate has remained worth "60 million" in the last 10 years despite the hundreds of millions that have come in. They will continue to bleed her estate dry.

For Cassie's presence there to be justified we should have seen some meaningful sort of work on Britney's social media platforms. There has been NOTHING.

WHAT is she being paid to do? All we have seen are cringe emojis and glitched and erratically/choppily edited videos. HOW exactly did Cassie get this position and what are her qualifications? I used to do her job. I would have been FIRED if I had put out the **** that she does.

I can't see any other reason for her to be there other than fulfilling handler duties. 

Really creepy stuff.

Good question about Cassie. Especially since Britney is refusing work. 

Her IG account’s tone changed during Free Britney. Her pics and videos have to get approved to death before posting and yet somehow now, (during Free Britney) they edit her videos like a 14 y.o. edgelord with a meme page and think “ExCeLleNt reaDy2Go!” 

Wendi Mclendon-Covey Beverly GIF by ABC Network

With so many professionals involved one has to come to the conclusion that this bull is intentional.

Notice how Maxi has gone silent(last said Britney didn’t control her IG before, but now does...🐸 🍵)

Conspiracy theories are fun but I havent really bought into the free Britney ones like the eyelash one :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: 

But honestly stuff like the pic she took with Sam looking so fresh and happy it makes you wonder why it wasnt posted to her page. "She" hasn't had any issues posting him in the past. Why not post one where she is looking healthy. Maybe that was her way of telling us she isn't posting idk I hate thinking up stuff like that because we really don't know anything just strong theories but something is seriously off with her whole account. Its hard not to try to make sense of it

I didn't understand the thing about the captions because currently her posts have some weird grammar.

All the rest is pretty obvious at this point.

I think we can't speak much about Cassie here, but her Instagram is weird enough, very bad managed for someone who works with social media. I do see some "Britney account" material there, but maybe it's just a coincidence :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Well I told (and also many told too) before that she is just recording many videos and photos of herself, and then send them to the team who control her social media accounts. They would choose the "best" shots and post them with possibly the captions that Britney sent too. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

However, it’s still highly possible that she sends us hidden messages. Indeed, what’s the point of hidden messages?? To be hidden so they can’t notice it in the first place! :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: 

I remember of this post, yall remember why she is always pointing this little text on her hat on this video? Some say she is pointing with her finger the word "help".

Archived