S** and the City Reboot Officially Confirmed

BUWYGF

On 12/29/2020 at 1:16 PM, nwonder said:

Zero interest in this.

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

And how we gonna disrespect Sam Jones like this?

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

What more is there left to say? The show ended things so perfectly and the films were pointless and painful. 

Also, the leaked SATC 3 plot sounded awful and let’s hope they aren’t taking the same route.

That being said, I would of been more interested in seeing a reunion with the cast looking over the show (like the the Fresh Prince). Hearing about them talk about the certain plots and what they would do differently today would of been amazing.

Much more interesting like a behind the scenes of each season. Almost like a reality tv interview.

• Love 1
On 12/30/2020 at 11:50 PM, Thecodeman25 said:

What was the plot of SATC 3? I forget

Samantha dies of breast cancer. After her funeral the trio decide to visit a psychic medium, played by Whoppi Goldberg, who makes contact with Sam, warning Carrie about a band of disgruntled & bitter ex-boyfriends (and ex-husband) who plan on ruining her life.  

While Sam sets about enjoying ghost s3x ******, she also gets Carrie to change her annoying selfish ways, by showing her...her past, present and future selves. All whiny.

Meanwhile, Miranda and Charlotte have more babies, and contend with juggling work and family commitments in present day NY.

In the end, Carrie has a do over and becomes a missionary in Haiti documenting the entire journey for Vogue under the title “The Shoes and Cigarettes We Leve Behind”. 

Char & Miranda continue to contemplate more kids while becoming their own bosses and opening their own businesses. 

Samantha finally meets her match, in the form of a truple, and they cross over, and finally die happily ever after.

The end.

• Love 2
  • Haha 4

They should wait another 15 years or so and have them navigating life as old age pensioners. Would offer many more storylines and humorous scenarios! Samantha could be living it up on a private island somewhere with a toy boy and have her scenes filmed separately with her own little subplot.

Or just scrap the other three entirely and do a Samantha spinoff. 😉 

Regardless, it would need a fresh take. I loved the first movie but thought the second one was embarrassingly bad. It would be good to end it all on a better note.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

But it appears that the producers behind the show are taking their cues from real-life events, with Samatha's absence being explained by the group simply no longer being friends with her.

Just as in real life, people come into your life and people leave," HBO's Casey Bloys told TV Line.

Friendships fade, and new friendships start," he continued. "So I think it is all very indicative of the real stages — the actual stages of life."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/elliewoodward/hbo-exec-how-address-samathas-absence-satc-reboot

Laaaaame.

This sound like petty way to take a shot at Kim.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, nwonder said:

That’s too bad. I get that perhaps she felt their friendships off screen was disingenuous or that she wanted closer ties that for whatever unforeseen reasons wasn’t possible ... but these things develop organically and I don’t think it takes away from the magic they produced together on screen. I think she’s being a bit pity and bitter ... I would have done it to make the fans happy and spread joy ... but that’s just me. I’d practice what I preach to others. 

1 hour ago, Invitation said:

I’m glad they went this route instead of saying Samantha died though.

Oh yes, deff agree!

Can’t she just be happy off travelling somewhere or living in LA. 

I just hope they are respectful to the character. Hey, maybe Carrie ghosted her because Sam didn’t offer to help her financially after Big divorce/death

• Content Curators
Just now, nwonder said:

Oh yes, deff agree!

Can’t she just be happy off travelling somewhere or living in LA.

That can also be a reason they slowly get out of touch with each other.

I could be wrong but I feel like they're might end up doing more than just 1 season of this reboot thing. Knowing Samantha, she'll have her own fun with or without these 3 girls.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Invitation said:

That can also be a reason they slowly get out of touch with each other.

I could be wrong but I feel like they're might end up doing more than just 1 season of this reboot thing. Knowing Samantha, she'll have her own fun with or without these 3 girls.

I think if it’s up to SJP they will for sure do more. But it will be interesting to see if this reboot will draw the big numbers.

Ha ha Sam most definitely be out there thriving whatever she is up to

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block