Azealia Banks body shames Lana Del Rey for two minutes straight

36 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

The twinks and gays of the pop standom acting like they don’t sling similar hurtful things at eachother like catty ********* is pretty funny. If I’ve learned one thing in life it’s that gay men are the meanest and nastiest people out there when it comes to shaming others for how they look. If you aren’t someone they deem attractive, you aren’t worth the air you breath. It’s **** like that which makes me roll my eyes when I see the fake shock and outrage over this kind of stuff. The hypocrisy is incredible lol.

Sounds like you've clearly only been around California gays.

That or you just pursue people out of your league and are bitter about it...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, MikeSim said:

The twinks and gays of the pop standom acting like they don’t sling similar hurtful things at eachother like catty ********* is pretty funny. If I’ve learned one thing in life it’s that gay men are the meanest and nastiest people out there when it comes to shaming others for how they look. If you aren’t someone they deem attractive, you aren’t worth the air you breath. It’s **** like that which makes me roll my eyes when I see the fake shock and outrage over this kind of stuff. The hypocrisy is incredible lol.

2 wrongs don’t make a right. The catty gays and racist azealia’s of the world are as bad as each other. But don’t make the same mistake as ‘her’ and paint an entire group with one brush.
I’m gay, and I’d never shame a woman’s body publicly like that. Heck I wouldn’t even take a shot at Lana’s body amongst friends. I’m not a fan, her musics not my vibe, but I think it’s disgusting to constantly publicly shame and deride people the way azealia does. I’m British and our humor is dark af, I take most things lightly, but azealia is just vile for the sake of attention, and it’s never funny. 
I’ve had a few skinny girl margaritas (sup Bethany) so I’m giving this more attention than I’d like, but I just can’t stand that little chicken murdering bigot. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, MikeSim said:

Yeah like you know every gay in the world, you should surround yourself with better people! And they are out there! :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: 

I hate statements like that, cause you say it about everyone, like straight people often say things like: Gays are only the feminine ones. 

I don't say there are not superficial and selfish and love-themselfs-way-too-much guys out there and i seriously don't like those who think they are above anyone, but to claim we are all like that is... a choice. :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

• Love 2

Well, everythink this Banks praises about Britney was not created by her (the business model or any bleuprints) but came at cost of her being controlled. Ew. I thought stanning was praising Britney's talents and hard work.

I doubt this stupid Azalea would want to have this super overprotected career like the one Brit ended up in because of people that surrounded her.

Anyway, dissing someone's physique is lowest of the low one can fall.

Azealia is trash, she wishes she had half the career as Lana. She is also ugly inside and out and ALL she does is talk **** for attention. WHY DON'T WE STOP GIVING THE ***** ATTENTION? She has like 2 fans.. . and she wonders why her career never took off like she thinks it did. 

KNOW YOUR STATUS GIRL, cuz you have no room to be body shaming anyone :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

13 hours ago, MikeSim said:

Who hurt you? :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

• Haha 1
On 12/29/2020 at 7:21 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Trash. :trash_throw_away_recycle: I've always had a soft spot for Azealia because she's hella talented, and I admire people who give 0 ****s, but this is so low, pathetic, and uncalled for. She's acting like an edgy 13-year-old gamer boy. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

The audacity to say that with trisha as a pp :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Tbh I have the same feeling for both of them (trisha and azealia), like they couldn't be more problematic but I feel like there is something really wrong about them and whatever they say I can't really hold it against them... They need help

• Content Curators
17 hours ago, MikeSim said:

the twinks and gays are some of the first people to make fun of britney and other pop singers and women

its like they think they are excused from being misogynistic just cause they are feminine