Britney Spears twirling and dancing in new video sparks speculation

16 hours ago, Bundy said:

Mama bear Lynne was pressed and eager to defend Juno the minute fans started dragging her for being shady towards Britney. 

But there shes liking these posts and not giving a damn about thousand of people calling Britney crazy, mocking her, u name it. 

Isnt funny how silent shes about Britney? Not even an interview saying "shes not crazy, she doesnt need a cship, I wish people would stop saying mean things they clearly dont know anything about". At this point Im not even asking for her to shade Jamie, just to defend her daughter who doesnt have a voice and is trapped in this situation bc of her as well! 

If Lynne was really on her side, she would tell Britney not to record these videos anymore, that people were using to justify the cship, including her own father. Same goes to Sam A. that loves to comment on Britneys instagram and sees people dragging Britney left and right bc of these videos. Why isnt he telling her whats going on and that would be the best for her to not record/share these contents with team con anymore? 

This also brings back to Sam I. Why isnt he advising Britney about this? He saw that Jamie tried to use the instagram against her. Did he even tell her that? Sadly I really dont believe anyone around Britney is really on her side and really helping her. 

Lynne has alwys been shady but I also had Hisham in my mind. He is a Insta model he knows damn well that only polished and fake *** posts are loved on this platform.

If my soul mate or "lionness" or whatever posted this on Insta, I would tell them the honest truth.

What is he doing ? :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can tell that no one around her care enough about her to tell her that this kind of video doesn't show her in the best light.  They are sabotaging her, but stans like us will never turn our b

Honestly who hasn’t danced in a weird way with super loud music while home alone? The only odd thing about these videos is that she wants everyone to see them but I’m 100% sure that everyone woul

If someone told me 20 yrs ago that this is what Britney Spears would be doing in 2020 I would call them crazy. They're running out of content to post since I don't believe for a second that she is pos

Posted Images

If I posted everything I did when I was bored at home, people would think I’m crazy too.

She’s just bored and know people are bored and can relate. I know she doesn’t control her social, but this is the content she gives them? 

I dance wild in my room in my undies and after working out. I act really silly and do weird things. We’re trapped at home! Half the Tik Tok videos are crazier than things Britney posts

• Like 4

It pains me to write this but the damage done to Britney is permanent. Karma will come to all the people who used and abused her. With that said, once she is out of her conservatorship, she can go through certain therapeutic measures to undo the damage that has been done. I just pray she one day will have the right people around her who truly care for her well being. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
Just now, NastyT said:

It pains me to write this but the damage done to Britney is permanent. Karma will come to all the people who used and abused her. With that said, once she is out of her conservatorship, she can go through certain therapeutic measures to undo the damage that has been done. I just pray she one day will have the right people around her who truly care for her well being. 

But she looked so great during pre glory interviews and glory era like old Britney she was super eloquent and smart 

What happened after? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: She was super sad and sleepy during femme fatale and after glory she starts to look just off ... I think it has something to do with the mental facility story when colon allegedly *lies was sick 

• Like 2
  • Community Leader
1 hour ago, NewDisplayName said:

The main argument of Jamie (in court) that Britney isn't stable was her Insta so you are WRONG.. and the conservatorship is about control so 100% fine = conservatorship-abuse 

Why are you yelling at me :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Also that's not entirely accurate. He has made many, many points about her in court. Instagram is not the main argument. Instagram did not exist in 2008 when this first went down nor did it play a role in all this up until the last few years. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

1 hour ago, Roger said:

Lynne has alwys been shady but I also had Hisham in my mind. He is a Insta model he knows damn well that only polished and fake *** posts are loved on this platform.

If my soul mate or "lionness" or whatever posted this on Insta, I would tell them the honest truth.

What is he doing ? :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

With all the other things, he seems shady at best and working for/with team con. I do believe hes controlled by them and he will do anything thinking hell get what he wants in the future: to be the Rock 2.0. 

He reads the comments, he knows damn well things people say about her, so why isnt he helping her with that? He could say she should stop recording these. Tbh its what Sam doesnt say and doesnt do that speak volume. No one is asking him to bash Jamie publicly at this point, but to help her the easiest way he can since hes only one of the few people shes allowed to see. Even tho the cship was already in place for 8 years when they met, he has been complicit to all this bs ever since and I dont think hell stop. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

The speeding ticket thing was very interesting bc it leads me to believe she got a speeding ticket this year. Was that ever reported? 

Jordan, I think it had smt to do with the way Bryan shaded her for "being" the worst driver in the world. One day Juno posted that bs about mental health on her instagram, using Kanye West's situation to hint about Britney. That not was a good look for her and she ended up deleting her post bc of the backlash she got. Then the other day Bryan gives that interview where he jokes about Britney being abused and tries to justify the cship saying shes the worst driver in the world and cant make reservations. The other day the video of Britney talking about Frozen sisters and the speeding ticket is posted. I never bought that she was hinting things like this on her instagram, but the timing of this one was def interesting. What a coincidence! I think she heard about Bryans interview and got pissed off. That was the way she found to defend herself and to shade Juno. thats what I got from it anyway. 

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Bundy said:

With all the other things, he seems shady at best and working for/with team con. I do believe hes controlled by them and he will do anything thinking hell get what he wants in the future: to be the Rock 2.0. 

He reads the comments, he knows damn well things people say about her, so why isnt he helping her with that? He could say she should stop recording these. Tbh its what Sam doesnt say and doesnt do that speak volume. No one is asking him to bash Jamie publicly at this point, but to help her the easiest way he can since hes only one of the few people shes allowed to see. Even tho the cship was already in place for 8 years when they met, he has been complicit to all this bs ever since and I dont think hell stop. 

I agree 100%. I never really liked him cause it's always been obvious that he uses her superstardome to boost his carreer, but I wanted to give him a chance cause Britney looks happy with him (even though they don't have any chemistry). 

But the more the time flies, the more I can't stand him ! He is team con's puppet and another paid boyfriend who's hired to keep an eye on her à la Jason Trawick, and any fan who denies it should get a reality check. Colon has selected bfs for her since 2008, how would it be any different with him ? 

She should date someone who's she's happy with AND someone who's completely uninterested in her career, another celebrity or someone who does not aspire to be a celebrity, in the likes of David Lucado and Charlie Ebersol.

Hisham A. is so desperate, it hurts. The last time she had a desperate Sam in her life, look how it all turned out... 

• Like 4

Ok , i hate to analyze and sound like a local but come on. I only have a few "explanations" for this crap

1. Either our girl is weird . Like you know , just weird. And odd. ( i dont mean that in a bad way) ... or 

2. She's on something ? As in drugs? , medication? 

3. She does have some kind of social unawareness type of mental illness. Or 

4.  Either one of her team or her is purposefuly doing this. The horrible weird editing like you're on coke and the fast forward ... ughh

i just hate acting like a local and i actually avoid these. But wtf is happening ? :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: at this point it is sad and its starting to remind me of Anna nicole smith and MJ's weirdness. Not the good kind. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Roger said:

I agree 100%. I never really liked him cause it's always been obvious that he uses her superstardome to boost his carreer, but I wanted to give him a chance cause Britney looks happy with him (even though they don't have any chemistry). 

But the more the time flies, the more I can't stand him ! He is team con's puppet and another paid boyfriend who's hired to keep an eye on her à la Jason Trawick, and any fan who denies it should get a reality check. Colon has selected bfs for her since 2008, how would it be any different with him ? 

She should date someone who's she's happy with AND someone who's completely uninterested in her career, another celebrity or someone who does not aspire to be a celebrity, in the likes of David Lucado and Charlie Ebersol.

Hisham A. is so desperate, it hurts. The last time she had a desperate Sam in her life, look how it all turned out... 

Tbh in the beginning I wanted to believe he wasnt that bad even tho many fans already didnt like him, but after her facility stay, I began seeing him differently. He seems to love to brag about her accomplishments. It doesnt seem hes just a proud bf, but that just like her family, shes proud of her legacy and not of who shes as a person. I also think its almost like he acts as if its his accomplishments or smt, like hes living thru her fame, just like her family.

Tbh Britney is so isolated and controlled and hes probably the person she sees the most... She probably would be "happy" with any other interaction besides her dad, team, etc. He probably distracts from all the chaos her life is. She was also happy with Ktrash for a while and then he was horrible for her while she was pregnant and fighting for her kids. 

Like someone else here said it: its quite curious that when she went to her kids games, Jamie and/or Robin was with her, so why is she allowed to travel with only Sam and securities? I know Jason became her co conservator, but some people believe he already had a crush on her before the cship. In 2006 after she filed for divorce, there are pics of Britney partying, shopping toys and at a game with him. Jamie probably was ok with him bc he was already her agent since 2006 and Britney didnt have many other options... She probably saw him as a friend, but dated him not to be alone. Then he started to seem such a control freak. David was really discreet and so was Charlie. I also never understood what Charlie could gain from team con. He already worked in the industry, he had connections, he was born rich and didnt want to be famous. Maybe Jamie couldnt control him? Its funny that David lasted 1 and half year and Charlie 8 months, and both talked highly of her afterwards. David praised her as a mom and said she didnt need a cship, Charlie said she didnt have issues. Jason on the other hand remains silent and like Sam, he lasted 4 years. Another interesting thing is it seems like Charlie met her many months before dating her, when she was still with David. His sis in law is a fan and they went to Britneys show earlier the year he started dating her. 

Sam is really desperate and an attention *****.  

5 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Tbh in the beginning I wanted to believe he wasnt that bad even tho many fans already didnt like him, but after her facility stay, I began seeing him differently. He seems to love to brag about her accomplishments. It doesnt seem hes just a proud bf, but that just like her family, shes proud of her legacy and not of who shes as a person. I also think its almost like he acts as if its his accomplishments or smt, like hes living thru her fame, just like her family.

Tbh Britney is so isolated and controlled and hes probably the person she sees the most... She probably would be "happy" with any other interaction besides her dad, team, etc. He probably distracts from all the chaos her life is. She was also happy with Ktrash for a while and then he was horrible for her while she was pregnant and fighting for her kids. 

Like someone else here said it: its quite curious that when she went to her kids games, Jamie and/or Robin was with her, so why is she allowed to travel with only Sam and securities? I know Jason became her co conservator, but some people believe he already had a crush on her before the cship. In 2006 after she filed for divorce, there are pics of Britney partying, shopping toys and at a game with him. Jamie probably was ok with him bc he was already her agent since 2006 and Britney didnt have many other options... She probably saw him as a friend, but dated him not to be alone. Then he started to seem such a control freak. David was really discreet and so was Charlie. I also never understood what Charlie could gain from team con. He already worked in the industry, he had connections, he was born rich and didnt want to be famous. Maybe Jamie couldnt control him? Its funny that David lasted 1 and half year and Charlie 8 months, and both talked highly of her afterwards. David praised her as a mom and said she didnt need a cship, Charlie said she didnt have issues. Jason on the other hand remains silent and like Sam, he lasted 4 years. Another interesting thing is it seems like Charlie met her many months before dating her, when she was still with David. His sis in law is a fan and they went to Britneys show earlier the year he started dating her. 

Sam is really desperate and an attention *****.  

I just checked his IG and he relies on Britney to draw attention to his account. Only his Britney posts get +150k likes when his reg posts get an average of 50k...

I remember about Jason being there before the c-ship but you can tell that soomething was off in this relationship, he was like a caretaker or a nurse to her. I didn't know that Charlie attended PoM before dating her, I guess he had a thing for her and genuinely cared about her ?

Her relationships are so ****ed up, but so are mine :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

13 minutes ago, Roger said:

I just checked his IG and he relies on Britney to draw attention to his account. Only his Britney posts get +150k likes when his reg posts get an average of 50k...

I remember about Jason being there before the c-ship but you can tell that soomething was off in this relationship, he was like a caretaker or a nurse to her. I didn't know that Charlie attended PoM before dating her, I guess he had a thing for her and genuinely cared about her ?

Her relationships are so ****ed up, but so are mine :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

When he posted the first pic with Britney, he had around 100k followers, but hes such an arrogant obnoxious narcissist that he calls his followers fans :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: hes so boring and dumb with the charisma of a wall tbh lol 

I think Jason was very controlling and probably was even more that way once he became her co conservator. He seemed great with her kids, I bet Britney liked that but she didnt seem that happy with him from 2010-2012. 

I think he went to POM bc of his sis in law, she was very excited to go and even got an autograph. I tried to find the video of Charlie doing Freakshow but couldnt find it. 

• Like 1

I think a lot of people forget to mention that many times these videos that are being posted our sped up which makes it look like she’s going quicker and faster and whipping her around even faster but the videos are sped up on top of that I don’t believe that she post all this stuff on her own she may want it posted but I don’t think she just post whatever she wants and has free reign on the Internet. I also think that if anyone is dancing erratically or quickly in a video or didn’t feel like doing their hair and make up for the day during quarantine does not justify a conservatorship over somebody that is able to work and do all the things that Britney has accomplished these last 12 years so anybody in the entire world wants to dance crazy on the video not do their hair or not do their make up is their choice it doesn’t mean you’re unstable!

• Love 1
  • Like 4